(I searched but didn't find a thread which represented this accordingly)

Well, just list stupid things you have done randomly.

For example, week ago i stuck a jazz pick in my nose for reasons unknown, and it took me ages to get it out from there. It was stuck there for hours.

And five minutes i put my favourite dunlop jazz III into my mouth while i was chewing gum and now it's all gummy and sticky
i say the plege of allegiance in german sometimes and idk why
I'll lay waiting, just waiting for my time to come
I threw a stick at my friends legs and ran away. He picked it up and threw it back. It stabbed into my head like an inch from my temple. But, being a good mood I didn't get mad, I just said, "hey, I'm like a bird-feeder now".

True - albeit dumb - story.
Quote by Dirge Humani
So you stuck it in your nose huh?

Don't have kids.

Don't worry.

I'm still pondering what was my purpose of doing that.
Quote by Tzeel
Don't worry.

I'm still pondering what was my purpose of doing that.

to get a booger out of your nose maybe?
I'll lay waiting, just waiting for my time to come
lmao greatest anecdote i've heard so far =]

Stupidest thing I've done recently was yesterday, getting high and drinking red wine at 10 in the morning, and having an uber hangover from 3-11pm. I wouldn't recommend it.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Three hours ago I took a piss on a red thing which I to minutes later reakized was a car :S
Quote by GiantRaven
Oh you crazy person!

Hey everyone!

Look at the crazy random person!

Oh whatever will he get up to next?!

Probably the best response.
Quote by Jearl

...dont play Fender just because its Fender.

Gear:
Ibanez SZ520QM
Peavey Rotor EXP
Squier Bullet (heavily modified)
Mesa Roadster Head & 2x12 cab
I stuck a pick up my nose....wait...that was said....

I tried on my aunt's high hills.
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
I make airplane noises when i get bored sometimes...
Why look a man in the eye when you can shoot him in the back?

If you can't convince them; confuse them.

Quote by smb
I think anyone who hasn't cheated hasn't lived.
Hey people, i think i mite be able to win this thread hahaha. Well if the title was 'who is the most stupid person here' then my CV would be quite good.

Ok to begin at my old school at the end of yr 11 we had an award cermony, just a little fun thing really. You know, best ruby player, best athlete, best footballer. I won one. I won the stupid award.

Ok this next ones great........ i can give an explanation is fellow UGers require one. Ok, the day before yesterday, i crashed my bike, my pedal bike.....

into the back of a car.

The car was parked.

I completely smashed the rear windscreen and the front wheel on my bike doesnt go round any more.
Last edited by Slaveaway at Nov 8, 2007,
when i was a junior in high school... i took scissors to school and cut a hunk of a dudes afro off... he didnt notice until everyone (including me) were laughing our asses off... then he did like a drop kick on me... and i laughed even harder while he consistantly just picked me up and dropkicked me over and over for about 12 minutes. i still to this day dont know why im not a cripple after all that.
Quote by mp3stalin
when i was a junior in high school... i took scissors to school and cut a hunk of a dudes afro off... he didnt notice until everyone (including me) were laughing our asses off... then he did like a drop kick on me... and i laughed even harder while he consistantly just picked me up and dropkicked me over and over for about 12 minutes. i still to this day dont know why im not a cripple after all that.

Never happened.
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
I don't do stupid random things. My acts of stupidity require much foresight and planning.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
I was playng with a bead in the back of the car (I get bored easily) and my mum hit a bump, it went up my nose and we had to go to emerg. and get it taken out
I can also get 20 smarties in there!
purple nurple!

Quote by RizzoWashburn
dis meanz yoo can make three p0nx albums!

One that sucks, one that doesn't suck, and one that nobody cares about!
Everybody has propably done the pretty usual thing of unwrapping a candy and throwing the paper to your mouth and the paper to trash bin.

I on the other hand once had my cell phone on the other hand and an almost eaten apple on the other. I threw the cell phone to the bin and then proceeded to stare at the apple for a while before digging the phone from there. After that, i threw the apple in there, and proceeded to take a bite from my phone. I think it still has some teethmarks.

Yes, i was really high.
Pne time I felt really random and so I went out in my field and filmed myself tripping and stuff. I also randomly make faces at people sometimes.
Peace n' love
I understand about indecision, but I don't care if I get behind. People living in competition, all I want is to have my peace of mind- Boston

CLASS OF 2008!!!!!!!

Member of UG's Christian Guitarists
I for some reason threw an empty cereal box into the toilet after i finished it. I was trying to throw it in the garbage but i guess i was still tired or something. I sat down on the floor and just started laughing like mr.burns on the one episode of the simpsons, i couldn't stop.