hey guys recently someone offered me a second hand pre-fender jackson RR3 with emg 81 and 85s installed plus hard case for 1100 singapore dollars on my local music website . From the pics there are almost no cosmetic problems. Should i buy this or should i get a brand new one ? (which cost 1000 singapore dollars )
Quote by cursedtothebone
hey guys recently someone offered me a second hand pre-fender jackson RR3 with emg 81 and 85s installed plus hard case for 1100 singapore dollars on my local music website . From the pics there are almost no cosmetic problems. Should i buy this or should i get a brand new one ? (which cost 1000 singapore dollars )

And that in USD is...?
Quote by RiotSquad
mom take me to the doctor i cant stop cumming in wrestling
Quote by Cameronrobson
bobby, I've got poutine in my urethra

CLICK HERE FOR FREE SEX!
Quote by Stentroll
And that in USD is...?

Google is your friend.

1100 Singapore dollars = 759.5115 U.S. dollars
1000 Singapore dollars = 690.46500 U.S. dollars

Honestly, I would go with the used one. I've always gone that way (except for my Xiphos) and have never had a problem. Especially since buying a case, plus EMG set with instillation will go well over 100 Singapore dollars ($69.47 US).
Gear:
Jackson Pro Series DK2 Dinky (Eerie Dess Swirl)
Ibanez XPT700 Xiphos (Chameleon Red) =D

Crate FXT65 amp with 3-way foot switch
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah Pedal
yeah i'm gonna meet the seller next week ........ haven't tested out the sound yet . What should i be looking out for ?
Don't buy into the pre-fender stuff. And because its "pre-fender" it has one of the mediocre trems on it. I would give the trem a work out and make sure its staying in tune. Those trems had cheap baseplates and they don't hold up the best if they are heavily abused. I think thats high though. I would get him down to $900 Singapore dollars on it. Tell him that the new one's have real Duncans and better trems, and even with EMGs, his is still an old, used model, and not worth more then a new one.