I need to know because I need to switch fast between distortion and clean when playing. I don't need any other effects so I might just get a BOSS Distortion, or buy the Peavey 2 button footswitch.

I just need to know if there's an effects plug, not built-in effects. Thanks in advance
Are you looking for a zombie online game?
Join the survivors at Dead Frontier
Coming out March 2008

DON'T GET A MARSHALL MG OR A LINE 6 SPIDER.
Put this in your sig if you don't like the usual threads about these amps.
You mean effects loop? Also, people usually (well, pretty much always) run distortion pedals before the amp.
Quote by splat102
I need to know because I need to switch fast between distortion and clean when playing. I don't need any other effects so I might just get a BOSS Distortion, or buy the Peavey 2 button footswitch.

I just need to know if there's an effects plug, not built-in effects. Thanks in advance
My Bandit 112 Transtube does. But I suggest d/l the manual for whatever model you are interested.
I just need to know if it does so that I can switch between distortion and clean channel. If the 2 button switch is compatible with it, then it's perfect for me.
Are you looking for a zombie online game?
Join the survivors at Dead Frontier
Coming out March 2008

DON'T GET A MARSHALL MG OR A LINE 6 SPIDER.
Put this in your sig if you don't like the usual threads about these amps.
The description of the pedal tells you which amps it works with. This isn't brain surgery.
Hi, I'm Peter
Quote by splat102
I just need to know if it does so that I can switch between distortion and clean channel. If the 2 button switch is compatible with it, then it's perfect for me.
The two button switch controls gain (1) and FX loop (2).