i had a post on free ipods and was asking what everyone thought of them, and whether or not they worked. my post did contain a link, but i dnot think this should have any effect.

basically the text in my post got deleted and replaced with "kgck"

none of the comments got deleted, noone said that i was doing anything wrong (how people sometimes do when your going to get banned....) so i dont really understand... just my computer or others or is there a reason for it???
It's a scam: doesn't work, and never will do.

"If it's too good to be true, it usually is."
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
not allowed to advertise.

plus they're all just scams and a lot of these scam sites have bots that randomly join forums and post links to their sites so you could have been a bot.

they'll have changed the text so that the link is erased so that people who view the thread won't get scammed.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
As long as you didn't get a warning you'll be fine. If you still of a question about it, PM one of the mods in the forum your post was in.

*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
So he was asking what everyone's thoughts were on it. He didn't come from a company and he proved he wasn't a bot. Free-thinking is dangerous while talking cat photos are king.
Why are we so wicked indecisive
Let's hit the streets with toy explosives
And let's enjoy what we have