Been reading a lot of reviews and checking website out.

My band wants to play a little heavier stuff, and I don't want another guitar, so I'm thinking of changing the PUs.

Guitar: Fender Amer Strat Plus late 80s.
Pickups: Lace Sensor (Golds)
Amp: Rivera Fandango 2x12 100watt
Digitech Tube sceamer copy ( Classic rock stuff)
Orginal Cry Baby
Boss delay

Was thinking of putting a SD screamin demon or JB jr in the bridge. I like my SRV tone on the neck, so don't know if I will change that one. The bridge and middle are up to go. The bridge doen't sound terribly bad, just very noisy being a single coil. Especially with high gain. This guitar will get muddy also, hope a new pickup will fix that too.

This is my first post, been playin for 25 years. I know alot about many subjects hope I might can assist other users with different subjects. Pickups are not my cup of tea.

Thanks
get yourself some bareknuckels!!!!!!!!

they are one of the best pickups i played so far.....

for a perfect metal sound i would recommend a nailbomb in the bridge and a cold sweat for the neck!

ask here again: http://bareknucklepickups.co.uk/forum/viewforum.php?f=3
my gear:

guitar: Schecter c1 classic
amp: Engl fireball
box: Engl v30 4x12
effects: g-major
in future: ESP eclipse, PRS Custom 24...
Thanks, I thought about the EMGs. Don't know how I will like active pickups.

Might try one out in another axe first.
Thanks, never heard of those. Wonder how they would sound on the clean and low gain stuff. WE play anything from george strait to G&R. I mostly play southern rock. This is a change for me. I played hard rock 20 years ago. Had a jackson and Marshall..lol. Thats all you needed.
EMG's are great for any kind of metal....they give you a great destortion; but if you play clean they sound lifeless to me, whereas the cold sweat can give you so much more!!!
my gear:

guitar: Schecter c1 classic
amp: Engl fireball
box: Engl v30 4x12
effects: g-major
in future: ESP eclipse, PRS Custom 24...
How much money are you looking to spend? Kinman makes the only noisless singles I've ever liked so you might want to look into one of his pickups for your bridge. They cost thought. If you don't minds doing some modding (might not want to given that it's an American strat) you could always turn it into a fat strat and put a vintage output humbucker in there. If you are going for cost effective and no modding then the little '59 is a good choice.
Not taking any online orders.
Money isn't really a big problem. I don't want to mod my guitar to that effect. I just like the way this one feels. I'm funny about that. Think I'm going to try the little 59. Maybe have it put in before my gig tommorow night. Thanks for the help guys. Oh, I heard that if you don't like the sound SD will replace it with another free. Don't know if that's true or not. I sent an email, havn't got a reply yet.
I want to look into that. As much as I want to say, I know what you're talking about. The truth is I don't.

I will check it out.

Thanks