Ahhh, well...lets see what the german santa brought me today

hmmm... letts see a little more shall we?

ahh and there you can see the brand, so what does the whole thing look like?
well here you go(sorry for the poor quality i have no rooflamps in my livingroom atm, and a 60w next to door to the livingroom so the camera couldent focus properly)

And for you who are a bit on the slow side, its the dano thats new
havent really tested it out properly yet, but i can say that it has super tone...it was love at the first strum
i used to have one its pretty cool there old school.
VHT Special 6 ultra
TC HOF Reverb
Line 6 DL4
EHX OD Glove
Fender standard Tele
Ibanez Rga121
Taylor GA 214E
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Nice.

You should name it "Zwarte Piet".

lol? xD holland FTW! or t3h bl4kc w1dd0wz!

/phail
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

Santa was good to you. You must have been a very good boy. Please tell Santa about this poor saintly American boy who desperatley needs a new Les Paul DC. I leave hash brownies and milk by the fireplace especially for Santa.
Forget Santa's sack of present's we're all more interested in his Thomann box!
thanks for the nice feedback sad to say i have nothing to record sound clips with

Quote by Svea_Trollblod
looking good =)

Is that the vox ad30vt xl? you got there?

nope but a ad30vt, soon to be modded with a switching speaker out jack
Is that the same as Jimmy Page uses on In My Time of Dying?
Quote by atomkat
I can't fxcking descripe in words how much I love you!!!!!!!
Quote by MrJayremmie
marry me.
Stratocaster fan...
Quote by johnny_tapia
Is that the same as Jimmy Page uses on In My Time of Dying?

yeah, or kinda...he had the "real" 59, and also it was built of a 59 and a 59pro if im not mistaken
Quote by bemoth
yeah, or kinda...he had the "real" 59, and also it was built of a 59 and a 59pro if im not mistaken

Cool. Thanks for that
Quote by atomkat
Quote by MrJayremmie
marry me.
Stratocaster fan...
very nice!

how quick is thomann's delivery?

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
it was 5 days from order to delivery(but swedens postalservice must be one of the slowest ones in the world)
Quote by bemoth
it was 5 days from order to delivery(but swedens postalservice must be one of the slowest ones in the world)

Not slower than the Royal Mail. I had to wait over 3 weeks for a cd

Bloody postal strikes
Quote by atomkat
Quote by MrJayremmie
marry me.
Stratocaster fan...
Quote by bemoth

thanks.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
very nice!

how quick is thomann's delivery?

I ordered on Friday and got my stuff late on Wednesday and thats shipped to the UK. That's not bad really considering it was only 3 working days.
I had to wait 4 months for my Telecaster from GAK lol.

Anyway thats a nice guitar I've always been a fan of "retro" looking gear.
Guitars Fender Highway 1 Telecaster, Vintage VS-6, Yamaha C-40 Classical
Amps Laney VC15, Crate GT212 *FOR SALE*
Pedals Fulltone OCD, Vox V847, Marshall The Echohead, EHX Small Clone, Korg DT-10

Member of the Laney Cult
Quote by Miasma909
I ordered on Friday and got my stuff late on Wednesday and thats shipped to the UK. That's not bad really considering it was only 3 working days.

cheers!
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
nice guitar.. love the retro look, rory gallagher used a guitar like that, payed 15 bucks for it..
reach in the darkness for what you can find travel great distance in your mind.
Quote by mitch_33
nice guitar.. love the retro look, rory gallagher used a guitar like that, payed 15 bucks for it..

if only i got it for 15 bucks
to dave. I ordered on monday night and had my thunder 50 the friday morning of the same week

I don't dig most of those danelectro guitars but that looks supoib
Quote by Kutanmoogle
Now introducing Megabreth, Dave Mustaine's signature Tic-Tac!

Member of the ENGL Family

Gear:

Hamer Vector
OLP John Petrucci
ENGL Thunder 50
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
EHX Big Muff USA
Boss DD-3
Vox V847
Korg Toneworks OD
cool, thanks storm.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
nice. i got the 12-string version from thomann about 10 months ago. danos are really great sounding guitars.

one thing i'm curious about - that white bit - is it actaully painted that colour all over except the front, or is it just a strip of white gaffa tape wrapped around the body like the older reissues? whatever it is, my 12-string doesn't have it lol.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Ooooh! That's a very nice looking guitar.

Probably one of the most interesting scratch plates i've seen.