Dethkloks coming to my town tonight!!! I was just wondering what to expect from the show, I've heard they are playing behind a screen that has the characters but that doesn't make any sense. I'm hoping they will be in front of it. Well anyways, who's been to one of their shows, and what's it like?
Quote by rojomeansred
Dethkloks coming to my town tonight!!! I was just wondering what to expect from the show, I've heard they are playing behind a screen that has the characters but that doesn't make any sense. I'm hoping they will be in front of it. Well anyways, who's been to one of their shows, and what's it like?

That would be retarted if they where in the front... then it takes away the illusion of them being animated characters... dude what ever you do don't do anything in theater...

oh and have fun...
wow i envy you....be careful though, i heard some guys fingers got cut off and someone through them on stage and murderface rolled them up, and smoked them up....
Quote by tarheelfan2
Oh ****, I just found out I got pwned by Joey! Damn...

Quote by funkbass369
GASPPPP! another one pwned by joey!

Quote by funkyfigure8
Lulz Joey Is Teh Ownage I Want His Penus
at the show at the university of minnesota campus they played on the stage and had a big screen behind them
Member #3 of the Breaking Benjamin Fanclub PM Electric7 to join.
Quote by Tapping_Ninja
then it takes away the illusion of them being animated characters...

That illusion was already taken away by the fact that Brendon is in the album credits for all vocals, guitars, and bass, and Gene Hoglan from Strapping Young Lad is credited for drums
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
I heard that there just going to show a huge screen of them playing. I wish they would have been able to get all of the people that the charectors are based off of, but that'll never happen.
What To Expect? Joke metal. Failure. Dissapointment. Disgust.

Enjoy.
COFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
Look up the bootlegs on youtube. The actual people stand in front of a screen, and the screen just kind of shows random-ish images. Like during Thunderhorse, they showed clips from the Thunderhorse video, plus a few extended clips like Nathan in the suit of armor on the horse riding through the mountains or something. They don't show the actual characters playing the songs.

Looks kickass in my opinion. I'm seeing um at my school!
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Quote by GodofCheesecake
That illusion was already taken away by the fact that Brendon is in the album credits for all vocals, guitars, and bass, and Gene Hoglan from Strapping Young Lad is credited for drums

Thats only if you read that and no one (besides you ) reads that so haha
I heard Mike Keneally is playing with the live band.

I never thought he would play metal, let alone Death
IT WAS AWESOME!!! Trail of the dead was pretty good too, but dethklok blew everything away. My only complain was that with the lighting I could barely see what he was doing with the guitar, and his was just a little too quiet. Other than that it was more than I was expecting, if they come to your area definitely go!!
Quote by rojomeansred
No man, they are death joke metal, that is actually really good, just watch the show metalocalypse if you get a chance.

Nah it was a wind up post don't worry. Are they actually a comedy band though or just funny for other reasons?

I can assume they are some form of black or death metal.
Quote by Jackolas
Nah it was a wind up post don't worry. Are they actually a comedy band though or just funny for other reasons?

I can assume they are some form of black or death metal.

Yeah, they're melodic death metal.

Punch your card 'cause your working day has started
and you're pushing hard for employee of the month
You got your tools of business and
They're bloodied by your clients and
You're off to work with your
Briefcase full of guts

Door to door you are searching for a buyer
Who will take the terms of your policy

You got an invitation to their living room
You're gonna demonstrate your products privately

You know that

I'm an employee
I have a degree
I'll fulfill your need
I will make you bleed
I'll rise to the top
Best one on the team
Kill outside the box
Hold you as you scream

I'll divide you into pieces
Sell them back and raise the price
Make a profit off your interests
You'll increase my sales tonight

I will increase
Productivity
I must increase
Productivity

A.B.K. [4x]
(Always Be Killing)

I'm an employee
I have a degree
I'll fulfill your need
I will make you bleed
I'll rise to the top
Best one on the team
Kill outside the box
Hold you as you scream

They may play with a humerous theme but I would argue that brandon small and the rest of the band are better musicians than anybody here, and their music shows that. The show at the U of M was awesome, they played like a normal band, not behind a screen, but did have a projector going behind them playing some of the cartoons that went with the music. At one point there was even a tech out there dressed up like the roadies for dethklok with the hood and everything. I was worried they wouldnt let the crowd mosh but it was awesome. Nothing but good reviews. The other band they are with isnt so great though.
any1 know where i can watch metalocalypse for free like youtube I checked youtube and nothin is there.