Page 1 of 2
http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/11/08/toy.recall/index.html

This is ****ing insane. WTF is up with the chinese, man? THey want roofie-up 2 year olds.... makes me sick
͏͏͏
۩۩۩۩۩۩۩Ƒyre Ðeity۩۩۩۩۩۩۩

Quote by Here_is_no_why

"Hey Mike, did your mom have a C section when she gave birth to you? Because I wanna make sure she's tight before I bang her."
well, kids are starting younger and younger...
purple nurple!

Quote by RizzoWashburn
dis meanz yoo can make three p0nx albums!

One that sucks, one that doesn't suck, and one that nobody cares about!
i don't get what all the fuss is about. when i was young i put everything in my mouth, and people are a lot more aware now than they were then. i didn't get poisoned or anything. well, hopefully this'll will lead us to actually start manufacturing our own stuff.
Quote by Spamwise
i don't get what all the fuss is about. when i was young i put everything in my mouth, and people are a lot more aware now than they were then. i didn't get poisoned or anything. well, hopefully this'll will lead us to actually start manufacturing our own stuff.

But were your toys laced with GHB?
spamwise: that isnt the point by any stretch of the imagination, this could seriously injur someone, you didnt choke or become ill then good on you. it just happens that this chinese company didnt thoroughly check the contents / chemicals of their product. Which could lead to devistating effects, Thats what the fuss is about.
Gear:
Mesa Dual Rectifier
Mesa 4x12 Cab
Marshall 4x12 Cab

Gibson SG Standard + Bare KnucklePickups - Warpigs
Gould Les Paul + BKP's - Crawlers
See Through Acrylic Strat

Zakk Wylda Wah
Original Crybaby
Boss Flanger
Boss Phase Shifter
OMG- thank you for posting this- the pics look very much like stuff my daughter brought home from her after school program. That could explain why she's been so hyper sometimes when I pick her up.
Brevity is the soul of lingerie.
-Dorothy Parker
Here's a tip: Don't swallow your toys!!

If you're 2 years old: Where are your parents??

If you're the toy company: Where is the warning, "Not for children under __ years of age"??

Edit: But yeah, lacing the toys with GHB doesn't help either.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
So...this kid eats a few DOZEN plastic toy pieces and that's not supposed to make you sick? I mean, come on....next they are gonna stop selling oil because little kids might eat it and it's dangerous. That an anti freeze. And then they'll stop selling cars, because we won't hve oil for the engines. And then we can't sell anything, because there won't be a trucking industry without trucks. And eventually we'll turn back into cave men.

All because some stupid two year old eats his toys.
"Religion is the opiate of the peoples"

Wrongo! Opiates are the opiates of the peoples
"The hope that starts the broken heart;
The trust you must confess" - Best of You, Foo Fighters
Lol @ Number of retards eating the damn things.

Okay, so they're kids.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by queenofthenight
OMG- thank you for posting this- the pics look very much like stuff my daughter brought home from her after school program. That could explain why she's been so hyper sometimes when I pick her up.

Umm....

.... the LAST thing GHB is supposed to do, is make you hyper.

Hell, that's some pretty creepy stuff there.

EDIT: actually you're right.

"GHB is this drug that in low doses actually causes euphoria,"

Forgive me, I'm an idiot.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Last edited by raise_the_dead at Nov 8, 2007,
Quote by JahJahwarrior
So...this kid eats a few DOZEN plastic toy pieces and that's not supposed to make you sick? I mean, come on....next they are gonna stop selling oil because little kids might eat it and it's dangerous. That an anti freeze. And then they'll stop selling cars, because we won't hve oil for the engines. And then we can't sell anything, because there won't be a trucking industry without trucks. And eventually we'll turn back into cave men.

All because some stupid two year old eats his toys.

Dude, THERE'S FUCKING ROOFIES IN THOSE TOYS!

Would you be happy if your kid played with toys that contain a date-rape drug?
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Look how small they are if children under 3 are using them the parents are fools.

You can joke on them.
Excellent.
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir
Quote by queenofthenight

haha

I got 99 problems and they all bitches
haha wouldn't be the first time that date rape got on some toys...
Quote by rage6945
girls dont get braces in their vaginas buddy
if kids are dumb enough to swallow their toys then they deserve to be raped.
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
its a quick way to shut your kid up lol
Quote by Burtonjp
Im secretly a lesbian female in a male body. The worlds a tough place for me.

Quote by gunther_sucks
I once ran into a mirror that I didn't know was there. I think you could say We were both suprised.
Wow. You can just tell paedophiles are having multiple orgasms reading that.

Like SYK
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
wow. this kind of messed up.

i wonder how fucked up i am because of the toys i put in my mouth as a child.
Quote by queenofthenight

this made me laugh really hard.
Rohyplol
"Is it an ambulance? Is he Philip Larkin? So much power in so few words."
~The Observer

"A transcendant terrestris, a timeless behemoth, trapped like Sisyphus in the cyclical burden of his own genius."
~The Sun

"His a cant."
~The Independent
Well, if u thought about getting em from walmart... ur out of luck. Gonna have to get ur date rape drugs from toys R us now...
͏͏͏
۩۩۩۩۩۩۩Ƒyre Ðeity۩۩۩۩۩۩۩

Quote by Here_is_no_why

"Hey Mike, did your mom have a C section when she gave birth to you? Because I wanna make sure she's tight before I bang her."
My bad you guys... I was drunk at the toy factory... I had some leftover.... you know how these things go down
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
The best thing everyone should do is...

DO NOT BUY STUFF MADE IN CHINA!

Every ****ing recall this year has been contaminated goods FROM CHINA. They do not have an FDA like we do, so the best thing to do is just to simply avoid buying stuff from China.
Quote by splinter26
spamwise: that isnt the point by any stretch of the imagination, this could seriously injur someone, you didnt choke or become ill then good on you. it just happens that this chinese company didnt thoroughly check the contents / chemicals of their product. Which could lead to devistating effects, Thats what the fuss is about.

Agreed.

The CPSC said a boy nearly 2 years old "swallowed several dozen beads. He became dizzy and vomited several times before slipping into a comatose state." The toddler was hospitalized and has since fully recovered, the commission added.

In the second incident, a child vomited, fell into a coma and was hospitalized for five days. It was not

What the **** is that?
Wow, I just saw a commercial about these things yesterday... I was thinking, "Wow, what a rip-off of Floam."

First lead, now GHB?
Quote by JDawg
The best thing everyone should do is...

DO NOT BUY STUFF MADE IN CHINA!

Every ****ing recall this year has been contaminated goods FROM CHINA. They do not have an FDA like we do, so the best thing to do is just to simply avoid buying stuff from China.

I have a Arizona shirt that says "Made in Arizona" on the front and the tag says "Made in China" rofl.

Move cheap labor the South America damnit!!
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
How many more times is this gonna happen before we ban imports from china!?!? Everyday I hear another damn recall, this is getting ridiculous.
Quote by Nelsean
I have a Arizona shirt that says "Made in Arizona" on the front and the tag says "Made in China" rofl.

Move cheap labor the South America damnit!!

Yup, just like the US Navy watch you get when you talk to a recruiter thats made in china.
so for that, they want to date rape 2 year old kids? that makes sense... I'd rather have opium than bang 2 year olds...... >=\
͏͏͏
۩۩۩۩۩۩۩Ƒyre Ðeity۩۩۩۩۩۩۩

Quote by Here_is_no_why

Quote by Svea_Trollblod
Where can i buy those? i want one

thats what i was gonna say.

but really, it seems like there is something new recalled everyone week or so now.

whats up with China these days? possibly the early stages of an invasion? trying to kill off as many children as possible? so in 15 years or so, when they invade, there will be a lack of young people to join the military to fight them?
Page 1 of 2