Here's how it goes. basically you guys are gonna dog out on each other in a kinda of wierd way. here's how it works:

me, the thread maker, is sitting here quietly until someone posts something to the likes of:

"^is an incredibly awesome dude" (the up arrow referring obviously to the previous poster)

then someone else comes in and posts below him/her with something in the same way

"^is a sadistic twisted midget man"

and it keeps going on until the thread dies. have at it.

ps. I hope I explained it ok
If you can play music with enthusiasm and an honest effort, then no matter how flawed, noisy and unclean the music is, you are a musician. If you play just to be the best, you are not a musician, nor are you worthy of any musician's recognition. - me
^TS....is getting applauded by me for tryin to liven thigns up
Why look a man in the eye when you can shoot him in the back?

If you can't convince them; confuse them.

Quote by smb
I think anyone who hasn't cheated hasn't lived.
^agreed

Forza Juve

'e voglia 'e mettere rum, chi nasce strunz' nun po' addiventà babbà
^is a thread heretic
If you can play music with enthusiasm and an honest effort, then no matter how flawed, noisy and unclean the music is, you are a musician. If you play just to be the best, you are not a musician, nor are you worthy of any musician's recognition. - me
^is a sadistic twisted midget man

Forza Juve

^winner (touche)
^has a pretty cool avatar

Forza Juve

^needs to shower
Quote by SmElLy KiD
That is priceless man, you might be my new idol.

TS, whenever I see your username, I misread it as "isuckhardcocks."

Just had to get that out there.

We're ticking away, the moments that make up the dull days
^ sucks hardcore
Private guitar lessons available in West London, UK with an experienced and qualified tutor. Most subjects/styles covered. PM me for more information.
^ is covered by Rule 34
"The hope that starts the broken heart;
The trust you must confess" - Best of You, Foo Fighters