i.just.listened.to.a.ramones.song (guitar pro file actually)

i wanna be sedated, specifically.
never heard any of the songs before, and i swear that this makes all the pains i take to improve my guitar playing ability seem like crap warmed over.

here i am trying to learn the solo to tornado of souls, and then i listen to this.

imagine what i'd have thought when i saw the label 'guitar solo' and then listened to the dude rapidly downpicking the high e string a million times

makes billie joe armstrong look like slash stradlin
I guess punks not your thing then, huh?

That doesn't stop other people from enjoying it, and technical facility =/= good music.
I'd rather listen to Johnny Ramone than Slash.
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
well i didnt have much of a problem with the rest of the song, i'd probably listen to it if i had it. i dont mind sellout pop punk though
the thing that got to me was this,

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0- e
----------------------------------------------------- B
---------------Guitar solo------------------------ G
----------------------------------------------------- D
----------------------------------------------------- A
----------------------------------------------------- E
Quote by fadetowhite
well i didnt have much of a problem with the rest of the song, i'd probably listen to it if i had it. i dont mind sellout pop punk though
the thing that got to me was this,

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0- e
----------------------------------------------------- B
---------------Guitar solo------------------------ G
----------------------------------------------------- D
----------------------------------------------------- A
----------------------------------------------------- E

Well, I'm pretty sure it's more a breakdown of the monotony of the song than a solo.
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
Eh, that's seems more like the tabbers terminology than a slight on the actual song.
Quote by RHCP94
Well, I'm pretty sure it's more a breakdown of the monotony of the song than a solo.

i'm pretty sure thats what it was. but the guitar pro file said it was a guitar solo.
Quote by Elohel
Eh, that's seems more like the tabbers terminology than a slight on the actual song.

i havent listened to the song. just the guitar pro file
my friend kept telling me how cool the ramones are and that i should listen to their songs.
I hate the ramones. They do nothing for me. They seem to be a band (in my circle of friends, at least) that people only like because they're "supposed to" like them. like, "their songs are boring and annoying, but.... it's the RAMONES! You're not allowed to even think bad thoughts about them!"

I just don't get it.
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
Quote by Jearl
the Ramones are plenty cool.

id rather be simple and good than hard and bad.

i always say.

preach on.
The Ramones are a hate/love thing.

I used to think that they were the most overrated band, but then I got into them.

Utterly brilliant.

To the point that I've spent hundreds of pounds on records and bootlegs.