Ok, so in my US history class I have to write a 3- page opinion paper about Youtube, so can any of you recommend some sources I could use for this?
Peace n' love
I understand about indecision, but I don't care if I get behind. People living in competition, all I want is to have my peace of mind- Boston

CLASS OF 2008!!!!!!!

Member of UG's Christian Guitarists
... what is your opinion on youtube? do you like it? why? do you hate it? why? Does it have a bad effect on society? how/why?

AND WHY are you writing about youtube in a US History class? thats kind of odd?
Quote by davebooska

EXACTLY!!! the teacher is a retard and he says it's "contemporary history", but we took that class with him last year!!!

Oh yeah, and as for my opinion, I think that youtube can be good for entertainment, but sometimes it goes too far...
Peace n' love
I understand about indecision, but I don't care if I get behind. People living in competition, all I want is to have my peace of mind- Boston

CLASS OF 2008!!!!!!!

I suppose you could discuss the effects it has in the distribution of videos which could be propoganda-like, and other controversial matters (E.g. that kid who posted a video warning people he was going to go on a killing spree and shot 7 people and his headmaster at school, it was in the Newspaper today)
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
well youtube is a place where people can show videos that they made to people and a place to watch almost any free video which isn't bad but there can be some controversial things like that roy said
Raise Your Hand If you Like:

3 inches of blood
Amon Amarth
Coheed and Cambria
Death Cab For Cutie
Every Time I Die
I Killed the Prom Queen
In Flames
Pride Tiger

My cousins band from Vancouver-NWOBCHM- myspace.com/scarstruckmetalband
Hey, I'm on a roll!

Thanks for acknowledging my existence, Adamus.

You could make some reference to TV Links, too? Could be appropriate.
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
I dunno, that's just what he told us...
Peace n' love

CLASS OF 2008!!!!!!!

The class we took last year was "Contemporary World Problems"
Peace n' love

CLASS OF 2008!!!!!!!

Quote by davebooska
?

I guess they ran out of US history, and have made it up to the present day.
"It's not nice when people call you darling and that"
I can't, it's blocked at school.
Peace n' love

CLASS OF 2008!!!!!!!

Dude, use a proxy.

I am actually considering YouTube for my fourth paper in my expository writing class. Paper's about the effects of a new media and how it changes our behavior. So, TS, my question to you is, how has YouTube changed how you do anything?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)