I figured there'd be a thread on this already.

Anyway. I've only semi-recently gotten into this band. I ordered North used off of Amazon yesterday, so I should be boppin' around to that soon. But I think their music (what I've heard of it) is extremely catchy.

And, y'know. Andrew is cuteeee.

So. Who else izza fan?
There's only one girl in the world for you
and she probably lives in Tahiti.
Something Corporate are an excellent band. And I can tell just from your signature you're a McMahon fan. Both SoCo and Jack's Mannequin are brilliant though.
Yes, Jack's Mannequin is amazing. I knew, when I first started listening to them, that Andrew was also the lead singer of Something Corporate. I just never took the time to delve into them.

But now I has.
love them so much
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Something Corporate and Jacks Mannequin have always been a guilty pleasure of mine.
c4c

Quote by ckellingc

So I threw a rock at her.

Fuck heelies.
do you guys think this riff sounds too much like konstantine

e
B
G-------4---------4-------4---------4--------4-----4---------4---------4------4----------4------------4
D--
A
E-7-7-------77-------7-------4-4-----4-4------4------6-6------6-6------6-------7-7------7--6-6------6
There I was thinking that Andrew probably died from whatever it is he had because it had been quiet for so long.

Did used to really enjoy bits of SC, has been a long time since listening to them though it has to be said.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
Does anyone know if SoCo is working on anything new? Or are they done for? I miss this band...

And I heard from a friend that Andrew might be getting a relapse... of course hearing something for a friend is not very reliable... anyone know anything about this?
Oh, I'll break them down, no mercy shown,
Heaven knows, it's got to be this time,
Watching her, these things she said,
The times she cried,
Too frail to wake this time.
Hey guys, guess what. Similar to the line from "21 And Invincible," I just bit my tongue so hard it bled.
I saw them with Offspring and Bodyjar about maybe 5 years ago.
It was a great show, that singer/pianist jumps all over his piano and
spills beer on it and stuff. It was fun.
MBOX2 - PRO TOOLS LE 7.3.1 - CUBASE SX3 - REASON 4
ATTACK_DECAY_SUSTAIN_RELEASE_
Quote by orgasmickey
I saw them with Offspring and Bodyjar about maybe 5 years ago.
It was a great show, that singer/pianist jumps all over his piano and
spills beer on it and stuff. It was fun.

Of course he does, Andrew is crazy... haha
Oh, I'll break them down, no mercy shown,
Heaven knows, it's got to be this time,
Watching her, these things she said,
The times she cried,
Too frail to wake this time.
fuck you jordan i dont care if you dye your hair youll always be a red head bitch

excellent, they're great
Quote by shamu1001
Does anyone know if SoCo is working on anything new? Or are they done for? I miss this band...

And I heard from a friend that Andrew might be getting a relapse... of course hearing something for a friend is not very reliable... anyone know anything about this?

"Currently, the band is in 'suspended animation'. McMahon told the Alternative Press in their January 2008 issue that right now he's "not creatively charged to go do a Something Corporate record; I'm nostalgically charged towards [that].""

taken from the wiki page!

I think this needs to be brought back to life.

I read on their Wiki page that they will probably bring out some new material. Something about "owing it to the fans".

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.