my Boss DD-3 switches on (as in the red LED comes on) when a cable is in the input, which is normal. but i think the output may be damaged because there is no sound from the amp when i have it in my effects chain. any people come across similar problems with boss pedals or similar pedals? if so what should i do?!!! :S:S:S btw how crap is it that its a boss pedal that breaks on me! lol
Maybe theres a short in your chain somewhere or you have the connections wrong. If you're going through the effects loop in your amp, double check your wiring. i hit the same problem when setting up my rig sometimes.
good suggestion, but i checked all my cabling and stuff, even the power supplies, and nothing is wrong there. its the pedal (
That sucks, but at least it gives you a decent excuse to get a nice new delay pedal that isn't Boss. Is it still under warranty?
Guitars Fender Highway 1 Telecaster, Vintage VS-6, Yamaha C-40 Classical
Amps Laney VC15, Crate GT212 *FOR SALE*
Pedals Fulltone OCD, Vox V847, Marshall The Echohead, EHX Small Clone, Korg DT-10

Member of the Laney Cult
i've had the same problem, except not with a boss pedal. it's still not working, so i think it's time to find a new delay, sorry.
Gibson SG Standard + 18volt EMG-81 & 85
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV + Recto 2x12
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
not sure. ah well. dyou mind if i ask, is that highway 1 tele any good? i worry cos it has only three saddles, does it have any affect?
Quote by NiK-117
not sure. ah well. dyou mind if i ask, is that highway 1 tele any good? i worry cos it has only three saddles, does it have any affect?

It's amazing!

Seriously it's a nice guitar better than a MIM, in build quality and the pickups are a lot thicker sounding. Of course it's not as nice a MIA or MIJ but you don't expect that from a guitar that costs a lot less. The 3 saddles aren't really that troublesome but might affect innotation later on and they aren't very comfortable for palm-muting.

But try it out
Guitars Fender Highway 1 Telecaster, Vintage VS-6, Yamaha C-40 Classical
Amps Laney VC15, Crate GT212 *FOR SALE*
Pedals Fulltone OCD, Vox V847, Marshall The Echohead, EHX Small Clone, Korg DT-10

Member of the Laney Cult