so I hit a truck last week with my Riveria, not too bad but I have too many cars at the moment to want to deal with it, it still runs great and everything, anybody wanna trade it for some gear?

1990 Buick Riveria, 213,xxx miles, 3.8 liter engine, fuel injected, power everything, even throw in the subs if u make me the right deal.
You've got to be the first person that has ever wanted to trade a car for guitars on these forums.
Gear:
Ibanez RG7321 Seven String
Epiphone Iommi Signature SG
Digitech Scott Ian Black 13
VOX Valvetronix AD100VTH
Laney 4x12 w/Celestion 50s
Quote by Dog454
You've got to be the first person that has ever wanted to trade a car for guitars on these forums.

Someone put a F/S F/T add for there Merc awhile back. and on Craigslist someone wants to trade his new Toyota CJ Cruiser for a vintage LP or something Anyway TS, it would be good to list the damage, so someone knows how much they have to fix and if it iwll pass and inspection or if they can drive it without fear of being pulled over.
i'm in Iowa, and that was also my Mercedes CJ, like I said I've got too many cars right now, I need to get rid of at least 3 within the month before we move into our new house

EDIT: I do really want to get rid of this so I can offer a really good deal, of course you would have to come pick it up or pay for me to drive it to you, but I need this thing gone, so throw out whatever you got.
Last edited by Droogie4Life at Nov 9, 2007,
I'll give you £50, now drive to England!

haha, sorry, did you ever get around to selling that Merc?
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
hay i traded a bass for my car but it broke down a few months ago worth the trade though it lasted a few months