did I deserve it this bad
your secrets kept concealed
your trust i thought i had

counting seconds as they pass
watching minutes slowly die
the final hour comes to say
this is my final goodbye

hey UG,

i think the last line is kinda just a filler because i couldn't think of anything else,if you could suggest a line to replace it,it would be great.
comments,suggestions
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
Last edited by pa3k_2414 at Nov 9, 2007,
I just now thought it would be cool if another voice came in and was all like "Hail Satan!" Or make another part where someone praises him; that would be slightly less ridiculous than my first idea.
it's not really meant to be a satanic song,thanks for the suggestion though
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
good song..but might need to change the title to avoid confusion because devil in disguise is already a popular elvis song
The blues had a child...it was called rock and roll
i probably will,i just came up with the title right before i posted the thread. i didn't know it was an elvis song but what might you suggest?
Quote by Gunpowder
Wow, I wrote a song a LONGGGG time ago that shared the same title with your song.
i'm changing my title,i just don't know what to do with right now
Quote by Gunpowder