right here it goes.. my mate told me today sum girl at college 2day who is a massive blink fan told him tht blink are reforming to do a charity show.. i was like it isnt possible cos ava have just released an album and surely they wouldnt get back together. he also tht they are releasing another album after the gig...

sooo right i need u ppl to say stuff about this. is it true? is it a load of toosh? would be so good if it was true. i went on blinks site and there isnt any news about it... u think there would be wouldnt ya.
well i heard from a friend of a prison warden who knows a guy who works for the police force whos a close friend of a man with 3 nipples whos daughter is in college with a man who was convicted of arson at the age of ten whos dog is treated by a woman with slightly bent thigh bones whos doctor used to be in a small yet commercially succesful 70's glam rock band that blink are in fact not reforming.

true story
MARK ALL THAT APPLY:

[_] [_] [_] [_] [x]

Quote by cagnius
Shut up. Actually, higher mods...can we ban him for being a cunt?
Last edited by DTOE at Nov 8, 2007,
There was a rumour going around about a full reunion, but I don't really know. I doubt it though
Quote by atomkat
I can't fxcking descripe in words how much I love you!!!!!!!
Quote by MrJayremmie
marry me.
Stratocaster fan...
why do you people gotta get my hopes up, then just shoot em down?

blink is most likely never coming back as much as i would want it to. just not happenening. AVA is too good to throw away and go back to blink. and +44 is in the process of writting a new album so sorry to be the one with bad news but nope.
Happiness is like peeing your pants

everyone can see it but only you can feel its warmth
Quote by DownInAHole.
I hope so....I'm so sick of these stupid Blink-offshoot bands. Bring back the real thing!

So you also think that +44 and AVA suck?
Quote by atomkat
Quote by MrJayremmie
marry me.
Stratocaster fan...
Quote by johnny_tapia
So you also think that +44 and AVA suck?

YES.

Because they do.

Bring back Blink!!! probably won't happen though
Quote by IcePh0enix
YES.

Because they do.

Bring back Blink!!! probably won't happen though

Quote by atomkat
Quote by MrJayremmie
marry me.
Stratocaster fan...