I downloaded the software 'Audacity' the other day to record my GCSE music composition,i recorded it,it sounds fine...But i just tried to put it on a CD,and it wont work...It says when i put it in a CD player that its 4 seconds long...But is about 3 minutes long...What do i do? (If there is anything i can do).
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
No...how do i do that??? Its in a wierd format too,with the .aup extension (i usually hate programs like this but i was desperate lol)
Quote by Atomic_Assault

PROUD EVERTONIAN
export as mp3, then open it with something like itunes. (file > export > save it somewhere)
Quote by Tehzekester
1. Find a hot chick's myspace.
2. Get lotion.
3. Look at pr0nz.
4. ???
5. PROFIT!

Quote by Sid McCall
so I said: "those aren't the couch cushions, those are my testicles!"

Add Me
hit file and then scroll down to export, it should have the options as a .wav, mp3, and ogg vorbis file i think. do whichever u need, i usually do wav but u cant do more than 2 stereo tracks with it.
Quote by zalak
Fellatio, isn't that when you suck your OWN penis?
you'll need to down load .lame from what i can remember to be able to mp3 export - http://lame.sourceforge.net/index.php
gear:
Custom built Strat
Esp ltd EC-1000
Gibson les paul fadded dc
Line 6 spider II 30watt
Boss Ds1, DD6,Tu-2, NS
Alvarez af60ckelectro/acoustic
first u need the mp3 converting add on to it (u'll find it one the audacity website) and then convert the song to mp3 and then move to CD and then VOILA ur GCSE music composition is ready....i wish i did it but NOOO the teacher forced me to do geography...bastards
Yeha you need to download that thing to export. but export at a .wav. Not Mp3. It'll sound better on the stereo.
Yeah, Nehpets is right. You gotta have the .lame thing and then you go down the file tab on Audacity and click export as MP3. I use Audacity all the time and I think it's a godsend. It's not superb, but its something. Hope that helps.
Quote by Snuffles
You are an absolute god, offspring_punk

Quote by drop-dead666
You're a retard, read Scourges posts. There is already a system folder, why do I need a system32.
Quote by Renfordoggz
first u need the mp3 converting add on to it (u'll find it one the audacity website) and then convert the song to mp3 and then move to CD and then VOILA ur GCSE music composition is ready....i wish i did it but NOOO the teacher forced me to do geography...bastards

Ooh god no! You honestly dont know how lucky you are lol,id prefer to do geography!! And Scarlet_Fever wins for being right
Quote by Atomic_Assault

PROUD EVERTONIAN