So, I got new glasses and they are stronger then what I had. Is it normal for my eyes to burn a bit from them?
i would say its nothing to worry about. then again, im not a doctor, and nobody in the pit is either
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
Still, the pit strives with knowledge either way. I am not really that worried mainly just curious about it. The bad part is I left the place before my eyes started to hurt some; so I couldn't ask them.
give it a week or so. if it still hurts, you might have a problem
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
Quote by NutZz?
i would say its nothing to worry about. then again, im not a doctor, and nobody in the pit is either

No but it is possible someone is an optician.
Your eyes are just adjusting to the stronger prescription. happens to me every year, my eyes just seem to get worse every year.
yes because burning of the eyes is completely normal.
next there might be a combustion of the eye, the burning just builds up and eventually just makes a fire.

no, usually when something burns, its not good
Happiness is like peeing your pants

everyone can see it but only you can feel its warmth
Quote by Nacho Cheese!
Still, the pit strives with knowledge either way. I am not really that worried mainly just curious about it. The bad part is I left the place before my eyes started to hurt some; so I couldn't ask them.

right....
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
The only thing i ever felt by new glasses is a slight dizziness.
Quote by sSyLc
Looking for a bj from an unsuspecting animal eh?
Member of The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society
Quote by denizenz
I came, I saw, I cleaned it up.