Hi, just recorded a short acoustic improv with C major scale over a simple C major progression. Is called "Acoustic Doodle". Any critics/comments will be appreciated.

http://amlc.dmusic.com/
Besides being a guitar player, I'm a big fan of the guitar. I love that damn instrument. Steve Vai

Gear:
Kramer Striker FR422SM
Roland Microcube
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Tortex 1.14mm picks

MY VIDEOS
I think if the rythym is strummed more consistently it would sound better. It just sounds too muddled. The progression over top isnt bad but it is too fast in the beginning. When it slowed down midway through it sounded alot better to me. The rythym had sort of a dreary sound to it but the progression was too bright sounding when it was played faster. ANyway keep working at it. Glad to see people on here who still play acoustics. NICE
Yes, you're right, the progression was inconsistent because even that was improvised. I just play the chords C-F-Am-G on random order. Thanks for the comments.
I looking forward to record something less "improvised", at least the rhythm part.
Besides being a guitar player, I'm a big fan of the guitar. I love that damn instrument. Steve Vai

Gear:
Kramer Striker FR422SM
Roland Microcube
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Tortex 1.14mm picks

MY VIDEOS
That was pretty good, man. The rhythm at the beginning was off though, and it made it sound kind of hectic. It got a little better as the song went on, though. As far as note choice and everything, you did well, especially since it was improv. You just need to work on the rhythms a little to get everything to match up together, and you'll be straight.