So yesterday i was invited to pay an acoustic competition at my school, i am not much of an acoustic man and basically limit myself to metal but WTF ill do it. So i get my other guitar in my band to play with me. We get a pretty decent jam and play that on the stage, when we are about done the other guitarist turns to me and say "dude this sucks lets play metal"...so we stop and i say "Screw this everyone, sorry were going to play metal". So we get up and start to play randum stuff and try to shred on our acousticsm i belt out a mock "Angel of death" scream and kick over the mic,which landed with a giant thud a tons of feed back.

We lost...., but it was super kool
SCALD
Quote by Phill-Rock
That, or being absolutely broke - though you always find money for cigarettes, then end up even more broke.

so true ^.

Quote by smb
I think it's a type of fish.

PM me for GP5
Metal on acoustic =[
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by GiantRaven
And they say metalheads aren't close minded...

hahah im not.. but id much rather play metal than ****ty acoustic (no offence to any acoustic players )
Quote by Ultimate_Gio92
****ty acoustic (no offence to any acoustic players )

I just guess people who listen to ****ty metal just can't apprechiate other genres (no offence to any metal players though)

that sounds like something I would do, I don't like metal, but I'd do it for the lawls
Founder of the "Foundation to replace Jacob's stolen phone foundation of America" PM me to contribute to this noble cause, no donation is too small, or large for that matter