Quote by The red Strat.
what ?

+1
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Distortion. Pedals. Colour. And. Clip. Your. Sound. So. No. Just. Buy. A. Pedal. Besides. Pedals. Don't. Make. Any. Sound. On. Their. Own. And. Are. Different. Through. Each. DIfferent. Amp. So. Your. Question. Is. Stupid. Anyway

In short that's DPCACYSSNJBAPBPDMASOTOAADTEDASYQISA

quit typing like a patronizing faggot
Quote by Kutanmoogle
Now introducing Megabreth, Dave Mustaine's signature Tic-Tac!

Member of the ENGL Family

Gear:

Hamer Vector
OLP John Petrucci
ENGL Thunder 50
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
EHX Big Muff USA
Boss DD-3
Vox V847
Korg Toneworks OD
Gibson SG Standard + 18volt EMG-81 & 85
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV + Recto 2x12
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Wow... what the **** does that even mean?
Quote by thefitz
Interesting. It turns out that there are people on the forum who play an upright bass. I'll make a note of that.

*makes note*

*puts note on wall*

*stares at note for a minute*

*sits back down and resumes doing what I was doing*
Putting. Capital. Letters. sometimes. On. Words. And. using. full. stops. after. Each. Word. Doesn't. Make. You. Any. clearer.

And it depends what pedal and what amp you're using...why would you want to anyway??
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Storm Bringer and Yngwi3...my eyes, you scoundrels! It was bad enough that the TS did it in the first place
what the hell do you mean by "noise" on your amp? you've either got to be a complete n00b or you're wasted or something....you coudl never match a stock distortion pedal to an amp anyway...maybe with some modding and extreneous work...but you don't seem like that kind of person from your intelligence level.