You mean the solo at the end? I think that was manual flanging/ADT.

Basically, you record the piece, then make a copy of it with your finger just barely touching the copy tape. This creates a very slight variation in the tape speed, and thus the flange effect.

Not sure how'd you go about duplicating it, though. maybe a vibrato pedal or even a flanger?
Wavy sound? The coda has a flanging effect applied if that's what you mean...
Fender Classic Player 60s Strat
Washburn HB35
PRS Santana SE
Yamaha Pacifica 112MX
Vox AD30VT
Fender Champion 600
Dunlop wah
Danelectro Cool Cat fuzz
I thought it was rotating speaker...

edit: nope, definetely flange.
Quote by the.spine.surfs

But really, asking the pit for relationship advice is like asking a girl with braces for a blowjob. Ouch.

Quote by Lil Macker
i first masterbated when i was... 10, i think
or was it 9...
yeah 10
and i'm catholic, don't tell the pope, i'll be holy watered