Page 1 of 4
I was just watching the news, and they said our lottery is worth about 60 million right now. You can take that in payments, or take a 40 million cash with taxes and all that. What would you do if you won 60 million dollars?

Me, I'd put lots of it in the bank to build interest, invest in new ideas and stocks, maybe start a company, buy a super sweet house and cars and never have to make payments on them, lots of new clothes, but not super flashy-I'm-so-rich-look-at-me-clothes, just normal everyday clothes that I'd normally wear except for a few suits and stuff, buy that JEM and a fullstack that I've always wanted, get some dream theater and g3 tickets for my friends and me, give lots to my family and close friends, and donate lots to charities.

What about you guys?
Quote by steven seagull
There are no boring scales, just boring guitarists.

Quote by convictionless
dude calebrocker, that first song on your list almost made me cry
11/10
you win my good sir

^ My For Mom cover

Check out my MP3s!!
Last edited by calebrocker at Nov 8, 2007,
What wouldn't I do?
To a shredder, a second is a long time.

Member of the UG Gentlemen of Higher Thought Establishment.

Invite only, if you want to be considered, contribute well to UG, and respect others as much as possible!
I would invest AT LEAST half of it. and give a big chunk to charity and such. i'd feel like a real asshole if i spent the majority on expensive cars and other materialistic things.
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
Last edited by NutZz? at Nov 8, 2007,
I would buy a house and fill it with pretty clothes.
"It's not nice when people call you darling and that"
Two chicks at the same time
Gear:
Gibson Explorer (white)
Schecter C-1 Classic
Fender SuperSonic 112
Visual Sounds Jekyll & Hyde
EHX No.1 Echo
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Quote by Nemesis260
What wouldn't I do?

Make love to a herpes-ridden camel, by the name of Akhmed?
Quote by Capua47
buy more lottery tickets...bitch!

HAHA YEAH!

Then, win ALL the lotteries in ALL the states and maybe UK if i feel like it. THEN i'd buy M$.
Quote by Jackintehbox
This man knows his beverages.
Quote by 7daycrisis
^somebody get this man 30 million dollars.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I think I love you. I consider you a prominent UGer.
Quote by Stormx
90.200.36.223 is my IP. Try me.
-Buy awesome house
-Buy awesome cars
-Buy awesome guitars
-Buy awesome recording studio (probably put it in mah house)
-Buy awesome stuff that I get sudden urges to buy
-Pay for university
Right now, buy the houses across the street from my ex-girlfriends place and buy some expensive cars and flaunt it. Or buy the house she is living in and kick her ass out on the street.
It was £81million for the EuroMillion jackpot here a few months ago.

I spent a long time thinking about what I could buy with that; hoping my ticket would get all 6 numbers ...

It didn't get any
purchase a small country

obviously
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
buy jimmy page
Quote by Atomic48
Nothing's impossible if you have the proper artillery.

Quote by Prole
In-depth common sense, at your service.

I Witnessed The Glory Of GORHL!

"It all shall fall, by the grace of the people." - ZDLR in Producer.
I would probably donate a lot to charity, then ...... just chill. Enjoy life.

I mean, one would never have to work again with 60 mill in their pocket.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
a private island would be pretty sweet until a storm rolls in
Quote by steven seagull
There are no boring scales, just boring guitarists.

Quote by convictionless
dude calebrocker, that first song on your list almost made me cry
11/10
you win my good sir

^ My For Mom cover

Check out my MP3s!!
Quote by KrgrHomebrew

i love office space
I am the last Samaurai

Quote by Strati
Note to self: keep off thread while on lsd trip.

Quote by gtrfrk123
Well i'm still fairly young so i still hump random things

Quote by Woogles
****K YOU HOE!
GTFO MAH UG!
all the gear i want, buy a nice house,not a very awesome one but just something nice,$ 1 mil to charity,go to berklee and invest $20 mill and keep the rest in a bank,
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
invest it buy recording studio and gear
buy house clothes, cars maybe move, travel
spend a lot and cds and concerts
donate half... buy an island... install a recording studio in the island... a basketball court... and a Chipotle restaurant... and a heliport.. and buy a helicopter....

thats about it... when i have that... women como free
I'd buy a new guitar, cabinets, amps, pedals. Then I'd make a homestudio and a room for me and my band. Then I'd give some to my grandma and some on my little brothers bank account. The rest whould go right on the bank after a wild night on Waterloo!
CLICK ME!

Gibson Les Paul Classic '05
JEH Custom Superstrat '07
Rickenbacker 480 '73
Marshall 6100LM head '95
Engl E412SS 4*12" cab '02
Line6 DL-4 '07
Ibanez TS9 '08
Dunlop Crybaby from hell '07
Boss CE-2 '79
Quote by lil-matee
what is a solo?
I would buy a whole bunch of guitars, a music studio, a house, a car, and donate some of it to charity.
hmmmm...........guitar lessions from all my fave guitarits and loads of awsome stuff, my own skate park in back garden, loads of sweet ass coustom super bikes, and loads of ****ing awsome custom shop jacksons and ESPs
Apparently there was this guy that one the lottery TWICE within 8 months.

Lucky son of a bitch. They were at 15 million each, I think.
Quote by KrgrHomebrew

Office Space FTW!

Anyway, I'd probably give a lot to charities that I believe are most important. I would probably buy an Audi TT Coupe, an Italian greyhound and just kind of let the rest it in a bank.
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ
$60 million?

id probably buy a house for $1-2 million, and maybe a vacation home in the Caribbean, and maybe one somewhere in Europe, maybe Germany.

then id buy 3-4 nice cars. a new guitar and amp. maybe new clothes, but i dont have a problem with the ones i have now, so maybe not. then id pay for the rest of my college. id probably buy a nice house for my parents, and my brother and sister. after that i dont know what id do. invest some of it, put some in the bank. maybe donate a few million to some charities.

oh, and for UG id get the missile base, and the town in Texas.
You have a 1 in 15,625,000,000 chance of winning the jackpot.

So you'd have to win £15,625,000,000 first to buy enough tickets to be certain of winning again ...
Quote by calebrocker
I was just watching the news, and they said our lottery is worth about 60 million right now. You can take that in payments, or take a 40 million cash with taxes and all that. What would you do if you won 60 million dollars?

Me, I'd put lots of it in the bank to build interest, invest in new ideas and stocks, maybe start a company, buy a super sweet house and cars and never have to make payments on them, lots of new clothes, but not super flashy-I'm-so-rich-look-at-me-clothes, just normal everyday clothes that I'd normally wear except for a few suits and stuff, buy that JEM and a fullstack that I've always wanted, get some dream theater and g3 tickets for my friends and me, give lots to my family and close friends, and donate lots to charities.

What about you guys?

The most unimaginative idea ever.
Quote by blue_strat
It was £81million for the EuroMillion jackpot here a few months ago.

I spent a long time thinking about what I could buy with that; hoping my ticket would get all 6 numbers ...

It didn't get any

Wait... Is the EuroMillions thing legit?

Because we got a letter from them, telling us we won £950,000.
gear pretty much but not too much. family and such in Philippines (they're pretty poor). some new skate shoes . room & board, tuition.

but i would DEFINITELY not stop working..i dont care i dont want to just sit back. i need to do something...but maybe pickup something i would rather enjoy
PS3

Fear the LIME

X
I'd buy a large house and build a recording studio in it, have some of my friends come live with me, then just live a normal life but with a hell of a lot of money. I'd also donate to charities and make investments.
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
They say that lottery winners tend to be more depressed than the average person.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Page 1 of 4