Page 1 of 2
so my mom went to visit my uncle in arizona, and he's a rock collector. He figured it'd be a treat for me if he sent her back with a big chunk of sulfur, about the size of my fist. so what can i do with this besides take a match to it? any cool things i can mix it with for interesting results or anything like that?
put icy hot on it and see what happens.....seriously

Please dont warn me cause that is a legit responce, there might be a chemical reaction
Insult its mom.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
google that crap and see if there are any chemicals that it reacts with then think of products that would have that chemical in it and read the ingdedients on the back...
Could be interesting to see what you can do with it like mixing chemicals.
isn't there an ungodly amount of explosives you can make with sulfur?
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
Pour vinegar on it?I dunno,but maybe try smashing it to lil bits and sprinkle at your friends eyes
MY GEAR
Ibanez SA160QM
Laney HCM10
Squier Bullet Strat
MXR Carbon Copy
Zoom Tri Metal
Modtone Flanger(mini)
EHX LPB-1
Korg Pitchblack
Timtone acoustic
my time to shine....if you've got some fluorine gas lying around (which you don't) you could make sulfur hexafluoride which is denser than air and put it in a tub of some sort and make things float on it and it will look like they are levitating
Member #3 of the Breaking Benjamin Fanclub PM Electric7 to join.
Quote by Chasepw133
put hydrochloric acid on it

Nothing will happen stupid hydrochloric acid reacts with metal (i use aluminum foil) and explodes...Take a gatorade bottle and but the aluminum balls in there fill it up about half way...then pour the hydrochloric acid in it and put the cap on then run like hell...it will explode...it will smell like crap...and whatever you do don't touch the aluinum...get a shovle to pick it up and put some thing over you mouth the fumes are toxic i think...READ ALL OF THIS BEFOR YOU USE THIS!!!
Last edited by guitartaber93 at Nov 8, 2007,
Quote by guitartaber93
Nothing will happen stupid hydrochloric acid reacts with metal (i use aluminum foil) and explodes...Take a gatorade bottle and but the aluminum balls in there fill it up about half way...then pour the hydrochloric acid in it and put the cap on then run like hell...it will explode...it will smell like crap...and whatever you do don't touch the aluinum...get a shovle to pick it up and put some thing over you mouth the fumes are toxic i think...READ ALL OF THIS BEFOR YOU USE THIS!!!

LOL Works Bomb
Quote by guitartaber93
You did it???

I've done it loads of times in the mountains by my house.

'tis fun
make a guitar pick out of it, paint it an inconspicuous color, give it to a friend and see what happens.
oh cool! haha! that's great! can we please get back to what i'm going to do with this giant hunk of sulfur to blow something up?!
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct
oh cool! haha! that's great! can we please get back to what i'm going to do with this giant hunk of sulfur to blow something up?!

i told you google it!!! it's not much more then what you're doing now...*type type*...see that's all you have to do...
Quote by guitartaber93
That's what i use!!! Cool where do you live that there's mountains??

Phoenix, Arizona.
you could make a stink bomb and then take it to school
Quote by steven seagull
There are no boring scales, just boring guitarists.

Quote by convictionless
dude calebrocker, that first song on your list almost made me cry
11/10
you win my good sir

^ My For Mom cover

Check out my MP3s!!
Quote by FireandFlames
Phoenix, Arizona.

Cool i live in az,higely that recently became part of gilbert...and that stuff is cheap...it's like 97 cents at big lots...
FireandFlames:cool...i'm out though...
catchy phrase:what city? and you spelt arizona wrong...
Arizona for the fucking win!
Daron. The Pit loves you.
daron aka kosmic is now a pit legend
Best post on the pit. Good for you.
thats pretty epic.
So you're like a slower paced Forrest Gump...
Yup...
Quote by kidsilcon
Could be interesting to see what you can do with it like mixing chemicals.

Wow. I was laughing histerically at every post above that UNTIL i read that. Thanks alot.
Quote by Jackintehbox
This man knows his beverages.
Quote by 7daycrisis
^somebody get this man 30 million dollars.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I think I love you. I consider you a prominent UGer.
Quote by Stormx
90.200.36.223 is my IP. Try me.
Sorry to be a grammar nazi but yet again the Americans have screwed up the English language. It is sulphur, not sulfur. Sulfur looks like a primary school kid (a British primary school kid, Americans have bother with this in middle school) tried to write it.
^I'm pretty sure anything would blow up/catch on fire if somebody did that...
Daron. The Pit loves you.
daron aka kosmic is now a pit legend
Best post on the pit. Good for you.
thats pretty epic.
So you're like a slower paced Forrest Gump...
Yup...
Page 1 of 2