Page 1 of 3
Good, I want to die.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey 5150
Vader Cabinet 4x12
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Toneport UX1
Morley Bad Horsie II

This is nothing new, bud. Our economy is highly fragile.

But then again, since pretty much every country in the world is bankrupt, we're all fragile together!
The human race has survived tougher **** than this. My only suggestion would be for everyone to buy a gun.
Quote by CLVPX
Wow, SkyValley = Epic win.
About the oil, I don't think in 2030 that we will be that independent on oil. I think someone will invent something to use instead. However, if history repeats itself, that will probably more harmful than oil.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
yea what about AIDS!!
Quote by kriscornella2@g
No. Argument if i hear fall out boy i get so angry i am more likely to kick someones ass than when i listen to iron maiden

Quote by GiantRaven
****ing Coheed freaks...

FREE WARPED TOUR TICKETS!!!
zune. i <3 my turd brown 30 gig.
I'm not reading all that, but from posts I guess it's about the world running out of oil. Well, that sucks.
*shoots self*
Quote by Jackintehbox
This man knows his beverages.
Quote by 7daycrisis
^somebody get this man 30 million dollars.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I think I love you. I consider you a prominent UGer.
Quote by Stormx
90.200.36.223 is my IP. Try me.
Quote by MySweetFracture
In 10 years, i will live in the sun. So i dont care.

In the sun? Not even on it, on its surface or whatever? Legitimately inside of its core?

That's intense. Good luck with that.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
I can't wait, the world will be united together.
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
Well we wouldn't be oil dependent if the people in charge would stop thinking only with their dicks and start capitalizing on alternative energy sources. Yeah, it's risky for their business, but it's gonna be even riskier when they've got a thousand pissed-off gun-toting mother****ers beating down their doors demanding the oil.
Quote by CLVPX
Wow, SkyValley = Epic win.
I better stuck up on date rape toys... might be able to run my car off that.
͏͏͏
۩۩۩۩۩۩۩Ƒyre Ðeity۩۩۩۩۩۩۩

Quote by Here_is_no_why

"Hey Mike, did your mom have a C section when she gave birth to you? Because I wanna make sure she's tight before I bang her."
damn... i really don't care. as long as i have a guitar and a girl, i'm happy. **** oil
My main rig:
Schecter C-1 Classic
B.C. Rich Mockingbird NJ Neck-thru
LTD M-300
Peavey 5150 II
Randall RS412XL

Greatest thread ever.
how about the us makes an empire out of middleeast so that the oil indusrty doesent have the world by the balls ne more
Quote by kriscornella2@g
No. Argument if i hear fall out boy i get so angry i am more likely to kick someones ass than when i listen to iron maiden

Quote by GiantRaven
****ing Coheed freaks...

Funny thing is the way technology is going, in about 10 years nothing will run on oil.
no, the world needs more cowbell!!
Quote by kriscornella2@g

Quote by GiantRaven
****ing Coheed freaks...

A lot of people are going to die, the dependence on modern convinces has grown so high. And I didnt mean for that to rhyme
sry i saw ure avatar and i laughed
Quote by kriscornella2@g

Quote by GiantRaven
****ing Coheed freaks...

Quote by Godsmack_IV
wow now imagine this + global climate change. how much would that suck?

Global warming has been proved to be a theory, the earth has gone through this before. It is just a cycle. Like the exact opposite of the ice age.
save us mad max
Quote by bassboy 999
Cheers to you triple x maniac

Quote by snipelfritz
Wait, your dick is in a chick's ass, and you're complaining.

Its a sad, sad day.
Quote by Gregray88
Global warming has been proved to be a theory, the earth has gone through this before. It is just a cycle. Like the exact opposite of the ice age.

you don't think the scientits , geographers, etc. know that? they still think it's warming more than it should. anyways I go by Pascal's wager for this one, the consequences of not reacting to global climate change (if it exists) far outweigh the consequences of reacting to global climate change (if it doesn't exist).

anyways, we could kill two birds with one stone by eliminating dependence of fossil fuels.
Quote by coheed.666
how about the us makes an empire out of middleeast so that the oil indusrty doesent have the world by the balls ne more

A) Fuck you
B) It's already happening.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Quote by hotdog_warmcat
damn... i really don't care. as long as i have a guitar and a girl, i'm happy. **** oil

Fossil fuels provide the power for power plants.

Bai bai electric guitar.
meh. if we were born into it and there's apparently no stopping it, let's just have a good time for now, and see what happens. remember that people have been predicting the end since the beginning, and human ingenuity rises above all... the exciting thing about whatever may solve this crisis is that nobody's thought of it yet, but when / if it happens, the idea will seem so brilliant and simple that it will be a triumph of humanity.

furthermore, we should be aware that if every big player in politics and industry is AWARE of all this stuff, they must be aware that when the time comes, their predicted actions will lead them to doom, and they must be addressing that in some way. One cannot assume that everyone who is rich is also evil... that's a bit of propaganda believed by many poor people who have the time to make big long doom-predicting website.

plus, there must be more than a few folks who are aware of how UNBELIEVABLY rich and powerful you would become if you were the one to discover the perfect alternative energy source... i think trying to predict the future based on the past is a sketchy proposition at best.
Last edited by frigginjerk at Nov 8, 2007,
Quote by imicius
Fossil fuels provide the power for power plants.

Bai bai electric guitar.

Pshhh, when will you ubern00bs learn? Acoustic guitar is so much better!
Quote by Uncle Fonzie
If the oil runs out in my lifetime, I'm moving to Brazil.

Any particular reason why Brazil?
Peace, Love, Empathy.
UG MISsLE SILO FTW!
Quote by WickedBeast666
Noooooooooooo how could this be! he at all the chocolate in the box
Oh well, now the empty shell of what used to be chocolaty goodness can contain a tasty guitar circuit.

speaking of my homemade pedal
Quote by Gregray88

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medieval_Warm_Period

Its not a theory because technically theres no recorded data of it..............unfortunatly, Al Gore and all his little minions beleive it has something to do with the massive increase in carbon emmissions...........but theres no proof of that either..........
Page 1 of 3