meh... im not a big fan of metal or whatever genre that was. it was played well in time, although it didnt seem like the most demanding of songs... but just like everyone, u need to start from somewhere so thumbs up to u.
Quote by Hadeed
meh... im not a big fan of metal or whatever genre that was. it was played well in time, although it didnt seem like the most demanding of songs... but just like everyone, u need to start from somewhere so thumbs up to u.

it doesnt need to be hard and challenging for it to be a kickass song and sound good.

thanks for the comment btw

oh, and static x is industrial metal
My gear!
ESP LTD M-100FM
Custom RR style Flying V
Custom ESP Explorer (in the making!)
Vox AD30VT
Dunlop Crybaby, Deltalab Md-1, rd 1, Morley optical Volume
i never said a song HAS to be technically difficult to be good, infact 1 of my most favourite songs is stockholm syndrome by muse.

that song just didnt do it for me, was very boring actually... but thats just me.
Quote by cookdizzle
i thought you did well not that hard but still a sweet song, was that off of Wisconsin Death Trip?

yeah, its off wisconsin death trip. It was the first song they wrote that went on the record and the first song that they made a music video for.
My gear!
ESP LTD M-100FM
Custom RR style Flying V
Vox AD30VT
Quote by Tredway
lame music video though..what kind of guitar is that?

its a custom guitar that I just got done making... info is in my youtube profile.
My gear!
ESP LTD M-100FM
Custom RR style Flying V
Vox AD30VT