You know, when you're playing alone, and no one's watching, what do you do that you would usually frown upon?

A lot of times, I turn my gain all the way up and just blast powerchords and jump around or whatever. It sounds absolutely terrible, lol.
i stand on my amp and head bang
I am the last Samaurai

Quote by Strati
Note to self: keep off thread while on lsd trip.

Quote by gtrfrk123
Well i'm still fairly young so i still hump random things

Quote by Woogles
****K YOU HOE!
GTFO MAH UG!
i just strum and pick random things and most of it sounds terrible but every once in a while something good comes of it. i just normally dont do that unless im bored out of my mind.
Quote by Peradactyl
alright, off topic but how do i make forum posts

Quote by The_Paranoia
a4lrocker is an offical thread legend.
Quote by Darren5591
Girls aloud - Love machine
Fall out boy - Sugar we're going down

that riff owns
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
Some times I just pretend like Im wailing out on my guitar hard core. Im talking rocking out, wailing, air shredding, ridiculous faces, the works. The funny part is im not even playing a song. Im listening to some dreamtheater or Greg Howe or something.
I shove my whammy bar up my ass and blast an E5 and see how big a whammy dive I can get before I squeal in pain

just so you know, that's a joke... or is it....
I like to play showtunes (Jeapardy, Daily Show theme, Pink Panther, Star Wars theme)

Also, I'll turn on my CD play and use my guitar like an air guitar and pretend I know the songs. A $200 air guitar....sad really
The Pit. The Movie.
Gain up, treble p-up, and pinch harmonic/dimebag squeal madness.
Quote by SOADrox429
'Bring me the still-beating heart of a newborn child, and the world's rivers shall run red with the blood of the innocent.'

<\/> Fleshgod Apocalypse <\/>
i get almost naked and start going crazy, sounding like crap and doing rediculous moves.
but i odnly do it with my crap guitar
and im ussually listening to high energy songs
Run through scales way too fast, turn up the delay, make crazy noises and get an amazingly bad head ache.
CLICK ME!

Gibson Les Paul Classic '05
JEH Custom Superstrat '07
Rickenbacker 480 '73
Marshall 6100LM head '95
Engl E412SS 4*12" cab '02
Line6 DL-4 '07
Ibanez TS9 '08
Dunlop Crybaby from hell '07
Boss CE-2 '79
Quote by lil-matee
what is a solo?
Quote by The4thHorsemen
I shove my whammy bar up my ass and blast an E5 and see how big a whammy dive I can get before I squeal in pain

sigged

i like to...
*sigh*
play lord of the rings...
it's strangely addictive
Quote by Mr. La Fritz

Squirrels are fluffy bits of gay.

Quote by LordPino
My penis is so big it has its own hands.
Rofl, one time when I was home alone I got some gain going and turned my amp up LOUD and just blasted Circles by Incubus for a while. Not really a guilty pleasure, I just don't tend to play that loud when people are home. One of the neighbors came to the door requesting for me to turn it down.
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál
Quote by Muppet
Run through scales way too fast, turn up the delay, make crazy noises and get an amazingly bad head ache.

+1 thats always fun too.
Quote by Peradactyl
alright, off topic but how do i make forum posts

Quote by The_Paranoia
a4lrocker is an offical thread legend.
pretend me and my guitar are women and hump my guitar sideways.

Scissor me timbers!
Oh, take my wammy bar off my guitar and use it as a slide then go right up the pickup and play the highest note possible on my guitar then use the wammy pedal to go a couple octaves up
The Pit. The Movie.
Quote by Paul Carbonella
Also, sometimes I pretend I'm Herman Li and pick up my guitar by it's tremolo.

i seriously hope you dont think he started that
Quote by The4thHorsemen
lol i finally got sigged!

and what a way to do it...

but i got sigged!

haha glad to be of service
Quote by Mr. La Fritz

Squirrels are fluffy bits of gay.

Quote by LordPino
My penis is so big it has its own hands.
the simpsons theme tune cover by greenday ,,,,, Oh the shame!!!
Gear:
Dean Razorback V 255 (explosion finish)
Jackson KX10 (amber sunburst)
Yamaha ERG121
random 50 quid acoustic
Randall RG50TC
Quote by Paul Carbonella
Also, sometimes I pretend I'm Herman Li and pick up my guitar by it's tremolo.
Quote by makuserusukotto
i seriously hope you dont think he started that

+1, herman li certainly did not start that...pssht asian stealing ideas from everyone else
SCALD
Quote by Phill-Rock
That, or being absolutely broke - though you always find money for cigarettes, then end up even more broke.

so true ^.

Quote by smb
I think it's a type of fish.

PM me for GP5
play along to songs and act like I'm playing a show... how sad I look sometimes... and then other times I look cool... but still sad in general...
put my sterio on and play some kick ass song that i will never be able to play and then pretend that i can play it on my guitar........ air guitar style!
i play standing up and lean back when i bend a note. lol

but seriously if im alone in the house... means i can play extremely loud !..i just love lay very very loud....especially with a wah as well...