I've been thinkin of starting playing guitars, and I've looked through many brands and such, and it seems like people think that a BC Rich Warlock is a bad idea. I've been told that an Ibanez RG321 is a good one, and I've also looked at an ESP Viper-50. I like bands such as Rammstein, Lordi, Gwar, SOAD, and bands of that sort. Most of those bands use ESP's, which seem to be the best pick for the type of music. My biggest problem is my budget, as I'm willing to up to about 250$ to buy one. Note that I have no guitar experience, and any tips would be appreciated!
You should go down to Guitar center and try the instruments and see what is best for you. Those Vipers are good, though my friend has a 500 so I dunno how good the 50 is.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
There is nothing better than a fender stratocaster.
My Rig:
Fender American Strat w/ texas specials
Martin DX1
Blueridge Br73
1968 Domino Californian
Stagg bass
2006 Fender hot rod deluxe
Gretsch Electromatic compact amp
among others
ibanez grx20, great beginner guitar 200$, or even less

Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus-Top, SH-2 and SH-5
Ibanez GRX20
Baron Acoustic
Peavey Valveking 112
Roland Cube 15
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter
Boss BF-3 Flanger
Quote by inhatredofme
usually best to start off with something cheap incase you don't stick with playing guitar.

true, true
SHOWBREAD

Quote by cheese_weasel
Winner of the intellectual comment of the day award.
go for an iceman ic-300, amazing guitar, good cheap price, daron malakians (SOADS guitarist) favorite guitar type =) it has an amazing sound that no other guitars have also.