hey im about to spend alot of money to get tool tickets cuz i havent had the money yet.....

and is tool like really good live

like really?

someone tell me if its worth it
no
Uh, ya. They are gods, enough said.
Quote by Joshrocker48
I like you, as a fellow vocalist I like that you are here on UG and admit to not being a guitarist.
Bravo.

Quote by arsonite
GTFO non-guitarist!

Joke
apparently they are good live, from what I've heard

"they have a really elaborate light show, amazing special effects and it creates a euphoric atmosphere that can only be experienced live"

But thats just how my friend described it so I can't verify this.
No, it was the worst concert I've ever been to. The sound set up was awful, and they do really annoying improvisational things between each song that reminds me of masturbation. Rough masturbation.. In the shower.. Not the good kind.

And all the songs sound the same.

Of course, that might just be because they hate St. Louis.

When I saw them a few years ago in Florida they were awesome.. But this last tour was awful.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Wow. I feel like i have no life. I clicked your thread because of the title.
BUY THEM!!
Quote by Jackintehbox
This man knows his beverages.
Quote by 7daycrisis
^somebody get this man 30 million dollars.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I think I love you. I consider you a prominent UGer.
Quote by Stormx
90.200.36.223 is my IP. Try me.
I've seen em live front row at the Hummingbird Center and they play well live, although none of the members moved an inch while they played
Quote by Uncle Fonzie
I've seen em live front row at the Hummingbird Center and they play well live, although none of the members moved an inch while they played
that's part of the show for them...

it's about the music and the atmosphere, not a bunch of guys running around on stage while playing sloppily
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
I understand that but I at least expected Maynard to do something. He just stood on a platform next to Danny Carey and did a kind of acid-induced gyration and didn't come down once.