and if i get the schecter im getting and hard tail btw
as ive never had an fr guitar before and look plain annoying
my gear:
jackson dk2m
ibanez grg170dx.
peavey vyper 15
warwick corvette 5 string
ashdown 5 15
if ur talking about the jackson warrior.. go for it.. its an amazing guitar that id get if they made it lefty
Everybody Loves Lefty..

Lefties Unite!

Melodic Thrash Metal and winners of the Wacken Metal Battle Canada and 2nd Place Runner Ups for Wacken Metal Battle International

PROFANER
dont know about the WRXT but i have the WRMG and if the trem is the same then you will never have any problems with it, i have had my WR for 2-3years now and it has never gone out of tune once, and i pull and dive on that thing and i let go and its back just in the right place like nothing happend.

P.S. WR are the coolist guitar ever made!!!!! ever!!!!
yep just checked its the same trem.
DOOO ITTTTTTTT!!!!!! its such an awsome guitar i have been i love with since the day i got and it just keeps getting better!!!!!!!
ok guys cheers for the help
my gear:
jackson dk2m
ibanez grg170dx.
peavey vyper 15
ashdown 5 15
I heard that the X series isn't all that good. Can't really tell you any specifics though.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
yeah, that particular model isn't the best around, i'd step up to the mg series, only about 100-200 more, but a much better guitar
but u see im getting it cheap
my gear:
jackson dk2m
ibanez grg170dx.
peavey vyper 15
ashdown 5 15
The trem on the X series has a cheaper baseplate then that of MG series, so be warned. The only other issues with it are the pickups and body wood, though quality is much higher imo then other guitars in that range, which makes it a little above par for the course.
well i cant comment on the quality of the XT range.
but a freind of mine how has seen a few usa range jacksons and he said that the quality of the build and play of my jackson was basicly as good, now it my be that i have just been luckly with one and got a good'un but i cant see the XT being that much worse, than the MG range, but i may of course be talking sh!t.

HTH james
get the transparent red jackson wrxt x warrior, you wont regret it (except for the pickups maybe)
Last edited by DivineSanity at Nov 9, 2007,