I searched and there was no real thread for these guys (and girl)

Amazing Folk punk band, definatly underrated.

Your favorite Songs/Album would be a nice thing to know....i guess
I only have three way tie for a fifth. Really good though.
brnh.bandcamp.com
I loves them so much
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown

The band is pretty good. They kinda remind me of some upbeat Bright Eyes song and the acoustic sections in Streetlight Manifesto songs.

EDIT: They are really good. The more I listen to, the more I like.
fght ff yr dmns. wrt sngs n yr slp. fight yr dmns your DEMONS. w lv y. w mss y. i lv y s mch tht t hrts m hd.
Last edited by xhandgunxheart at Nov 8, 2007,
Quote by I_Pwn
I only have three way tie for a fifth. Really good though.

I was thinking about ordering either that or Front Seat Solidarity
Quote by xhandgunxheart

The band is pretty good. They kinda remind me of some upbeat Bright Eyes song and the acoustic sections in Streetlight Manifesto songs.

That's great.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Quote by xhandgunxheart

brnh.bandcamp.com
my bike really is a pipe bomb. that's what rymodee told me anyways.
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!
i don't see what's so great about them. while i've only heard a few songs, none of them have sktriked me as anything special. they're overated in my opinion.
And clenching your fist for the ones like us
Who are oppressed by the figures of beauty,
You fixed yourself, you said, "Well, never mind,
We are ugly, but we have the music."
Well in my opinion, your opinion sucks.
Last edited by TheAdict310 at Nov 8, 2007,
This Bike Is A Pipe Bomb is great. I have "Dance Party With..." and "Front Seat Solidarity" and both are excellent albums.
Quote by I_Pwn

grr you beat me to it
Propaganda does not deceive people; it merely helps them to deceive themselves-Eric Hoffer

Quote by GannonBracewell

CBGB wants to be famous like the others such as Green Day and Offspring. They don't want to be a underground punk band.
Quote by neidnarb11890
This Bike Is A Pipe Bomb is great. I have "Dance Party With..." and "Front Seat Solidarity" and both are excellent albums.

EXACTLY the same as me.

I have two of their albums (really cheap prices!). I like them a lot but I have to be in the right mood to enjoy them. I find they are the sort of band that you just listen to the album straight through without really differentiating the songs, but they seem like they would be fun live as they are pretty energetic.

One thing though, when the girl takes lead vocals (like on track 3 on 'Three Way Tie For a Fifth') my ears bleed. Seriously she should stick to backing vocals