It was a game website. I loved the site and now I acn't remember anything about it.

all i know was it had online games you played other people. absically an arcade. it had games like cannon (where you al got cannons and weapons and blew eachother up with strange weps), fortress (you buiold walls around your castle while shooting the tohers walls to keep their castle open at the end of a round), and some sort of fight game (WW2, you pick a side and get either a fighter, a bomber, or if you paid at the site you got like 2 pwoerful planes.)

along with misc. other games like chess and all that ****.

i cant recall the site. other than sometihng about you can buy tokens to amke some sort of gamer avatar or at least to get special perks to play certain games.

if aynone knows the site that would be incredible.
Quote by wannabe jesus
If we did tune using the 5th fret on the G string it'd be a C. At the moment it goes G B which stands for George Bush. So obviously GB doesn't want you to C the truth! To the conspiracy cave!
Quote by funkyfigure8
cool profile picture

emo

+1
LOL
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
lulz itz n emu guise lets run awai
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Well this thread had a quick conclusion.
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
**** it then

so much for any assistance. -.-
Quote by wannabe jesus
If we did tune using the 5th fret on the G string it'd be a C. At the moment it goes G B which stands for George Bush. So obviously GB doesn't want you to C the truth! To the conspiracy cave!
Quote by edwardthegreat5

THAT was it.

thanks very much.
Quote by wannabe jesus
Quote by atla18
**** it then

so much for any assistance. -.-

You couldn't possibly expect to get assistance here.