This show is based on a fallacy.

5th graders learn useless shit (as filler) that they forget within 4-6 months of moving on to the next grade.
Tony Hawk's doing fairly well
By reading this magnificently and wonderful, adjective-filled signature, you have just wasted approximately 7 seconds of your life.
....nvm he dropped out as I typed that...
By reading this magnificently and wonderful, adjective-filled signature, you have just wasted approximately 7 seconds of your life.
If you were able to pass the 5th grade, i'm guessing you're smarter than a 5th grader.
Quote by SOADrox429
'Bring me the still-beating heart of a newborn child, and the world's rivers shall run red with the blood of the innocent.'

<\/> Fleshgod Apocalypse <\/>
Like somebody above said, it's how the questions are worded.

You can know everything there is too know....but if you can't use common sense, you're as good as a preschoole kid.
Quote by metalhead987
a lot of those questions arent even 5th grade questions...

Yeah

I didn't learn who the poet of The Ride of Paul Revere was until last year (8th), and I still didn't even remember.
Quote by imicius
This show is based on a fallacy.

5th graders learn useless shit (as filler) that they forget within 4-6 months of moving on to the next grade.

Agreed.

As long as no questions about geography and/or history come up, I'm usually smarter than a fifth grader. I'm not particularly fond of geography and history. This coupled with the fact that I'm not interested in either of them leads me to forget these particular subjects very easily.
Quote by IHATECHILDREN
That show is stupid.

I'm sorry. I'm just not a fan of Jeff Foxworthy. Or game shows.

Colin Mochrie FTW!

I never watched the American one....but, as a fan of Colin Mochrie, I feel obligated to watch the new Canuck version.
Tony Hawk didnt know crocodiles were herbovores. I dont believe he was pretending, seeing as his money was going to friggen charity.
Real eyes realise real lies.