ok, so i just got pokemon diamond (yeah i know, but i'm an addict) and what do you know, my ****ing charger is missing. any ideas of how to get it charged or anything? or am i just gonna have to go to wal mart and get a new one...?
All I can think of after seeing the thread title and the 2 guys 1 cup thread is Anal Discharging.
Oh Shit!
i have this picture of my mind of a rhino charging at one of those safari trucks, except instead of a rhino its a huge nintendo DS

look and see if you have anything compatible with the same voltage and amperage requirements laying around that has a charger. if its the exact same, it will work. but be careful abt that
Quote by Dimebag22
This might just be the smartest guy in The Pit. I didn't believe Ethan when he told me there were smart people in The Pit But I was wrong.

yeah, thats me

member 42 of the Iron Maiden are gods club. PM revelations to join
****ing walmart only sells ds lite chargers...bastards...

btw, it is a 5.2 volt charger
Quote by TheClincher
****ing walmart only sells ds lite chargers...bastards...

btw, it is a 5.2 volt charger

they're not the same? cause I know my advanced charger works on my ds (I guess that's not exactly the situation though), but anyway, you can always go to a game shop and buy one. A shop that specializes in games and game accesories is sure to have one.
Quote by TheClincher
yeah. too bad the only good game shop is closed, and my sp is awol.

what? closed for good? if so then I'd suggest either going to a bad shop, or order one off of a site like estarland or gamestop...or some **** like that.