A Dean from Hell and a Dime o Flame???

they look like the same guitar but the dime o flame is cheaper i was wondering is not as good (not as good pickups and stuff) or is it just because its not dimebags signature model, thanks
get the dean from hell, buddy of mine has it, and its amazing
Everybody Loves Lefty..

Lefties Unite!

Melodic Thrash Metal and winners of the Wacken Metal Battle Canada and 2nd Place Runner Ups for Wacken Metal Battle International

PROFANER
2 main differences. The neck on the dean from hell is a "V" shaped neck. The Dime o flame is a "c" neck. I've played both and they both felt good to me. The "V" neck took some getting used to.

And the second difference is the pickups. On the dime o flame its a dimebucker, but on the Dean from hell its a Bill Lawrence XL500 pickup which is the one dime used.

I personally own a FBD tribute ml, which is the same thing as the dime o flame, and I think its an awesome guitar.
Quote by 3rd Eye
2 main differences. The neck on the dean from hell is a "V" shaped neck. The Dime o flame is a "c" neck. I've played both and they both felt good to me. The "V" neck took some getting used to.

And the second difference is the pickups. On the dime o flame its a dimebucker, but on the Dean from hell its a Bill Lawrence XL500 pickup which is the one dime used.

I personally own a FBD tribute ml, which is the same thing as the dime o flame, and I think its an awesome guitar.

Thanks alot for your reply! i really want the dean from hell but i jsut think the dime o flame looks better and is cheaper, are the Bill Lawrence pickups alot better then the dimebuckers?