No, you're retarded if you do because most of them are started by 13 year old girls.
SPACE FOR RENT
Quote by Uncle Fonzie
If you dont you'll die

It's the Fonz! Ehhh!
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
I don't, I just read one and felt I needed the tradityional pit consensus.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
I would have been dead if those where real. I got pissed off and flamed someone for posting one of those once.
you will get raped by a gay serial killer with lice and 5 penises if you dont repost your best friend's birthday, favorite color, shoe size, and favorite pizza topping.

who knew myspace had such mystical powers??
the game
I did an analysis on those bullitens once.

What it said was

40 million PEOPLE ACTUALLY GOT KILLED BY NOT SENDING THIS PIECE OF MAIL.THE CREATOR OF THIS MAIL HAS A PROGRAM THAT WILL TRACK DOWN YOUR ADDRESS. WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO LOSE? YOUR LIFE. REPOST!

Sorry its not my fault, but
good luck.because you opened this you will die in 3 days. The only way you can reverse this is by reposting it within 5 minutes.

By opening this chainmail you have been given bad luck for 2 months. If you repost this message then the bad luck will turn to good luck. Repost as ..."DO NOT OPEN IN FRONT OF PARENTS"

But....

If 40 million people were mysteriously killed, dont you think the news would say something about it?
And besides, if 40 million people got killed, we wouldnt have world hunger because there would be less people who have to eat.

And my last point, It's impossible for this guy to kill 40 million people. Lets say to get to each address, it takes a day because it takes under 24 hours to get anywhere in the world, that means it took him 40 million days to kill these people. 40 million divided by 364 (number of days in a year) equals 109890 years. He wouldnt have lived long enough. So there.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
of course
Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
no I don't believe them because I am not mentally disabled.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
I guess there are people who are that desparately lonely that they'll repost for fear of the .00000000001% chance that by not reposting they really will be single forever.
Quote by skeptopotamus
Are there people that do?

sadly yes.
LaLaLa ZoomZoomZoom
No, they're completely idiotic. The first time I got one through the post when I was around 8 or 9, I turned it in to the local radio station and the DJ did a segment complaining about them and using me as an example of sensible youngsters.

Yep, I was a smug little bastard. Ah, the good old days...
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
Yes I do.

When I didn't post one of those bulletins, a bloody girl with a shovel tried to kill me at 2 in the morning.

Scary stuff.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE
Quote by panterarocker
You have to repost those or else a ghost will rape your dog in your sleep.

lolz. i dont have dogs, but if you have one and dont rape him in 5 minutes and repost this 4 times in the musician talk forum, you will die.

thats the best chain letter of all time
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
If you do, you should be immediately shot in the head with a twelve-gauge.

Natural selection just got an upgrade, bitches.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
no, i only repost them if they give me a little lulz.

my favorite is

NOW THAT YOU OPENED THIS
YOU HAVE 15MINUTES TO REPOST
IF YOU DONT
A MAN WILL APPEAR BY YOUR BED AT 12AM
WITH A KNIFE AND PEEL YOUR SKIN OFF ALIVE
THEN RAPE YOU
HIS PENIS IS BLUE AND
IS INFECTED WITH DEAD MAGGOTS AND LICE

Quote by raise_the_dead
If you do, you should be immediately shot in the head with a twelve-gauge.

Natural selection just got an upgrade, bitches.

offtopic, but i read your location raise_the_dead.
you're neither here nor there...
so does that mean you're over yonder?
Pfft. I don't believe in any of this stuff.

NOW THAT YOU OPENED THIS
YOU HAVE 15MINUTES TO REPOST
IF YOU DONT
A MAN WILL APPEAR BY YOUR BED AT 12AM
WITH A KNIFE AND PEEL YOUR SKIN OFF ALIVE
THEN RAPE YOU
HIS PENIS IS BLUE AND
IS INFECTED WITH DEAD MAGGOTS AND LICE
Last edited by that_1_dude24 at Nov 8, 2007,
Most people post this so they can get more bulletins with people asking about their stupid replies to surveys to ringtones or those comparisons with colors and some kind of candy.

Black Eyes
People with black eyes spend the shortest time in relationships except for the one with their current addiction. They always fall in love with anything that has two legs, a pulse.They are great kissers----until they vomit all over you.. If you don't repost this and you have black eyes you will either O.D., spend the night in jail, or wake up next to some weird guy you've never seen before within the next 2 days.
People with hazel eyes last the longest in relationships. They are kind, pretty or handsome, very good kissers and are really hot. They always fall in love with their closest friends and never understand why. They are very funny, outgoing and don't care what people think or say. They are very satisfying and love to please. IS NOT THE PERSON YOU WANT TO PISS OFF!!!!!
. If you repost this and you have hazel eyes you will have the best kiss sometime in the next 5 days.
People with green eyes have the most passion put into relationships, honest and trust worthy, they have long lasting relationships. People with green eyes are also the most beautiful, the hottest, are fun and outgoing, love to make people laugh, and random as ever. They long for the touch of another. They are very laid back. People with green eyes are very sexy and very attracted towards other people. LOVES to have fun. Tend to cover up true feelings, love to kiss and are very good at it. You will meet/stay with the person you're going to spend the rest of your life with if you repost this.
People with blue eyes are very lovable. They are really hot and are awesome to be around. They enjoy 'pet names'. They don't care what people think or say. They are lovers AND fighters. But if you mess around, they'll knock you out.They are real partiers.You are a very good kisser and love to be close with your lover...They are very satisfying and they love to please. They can exceed your pleasure standards. They are very laid back, chilled and love to just be around. If you repost this and have blue eyes then you will be happy soon with the person who is in your heart.
Either sexy as heck or is adorable. Loves to make new friends. Their relationship tends to be very honest because if they aren't truly in love, then the relationship won't work. They fall easily for their best friends. Will do anything for that special person. Kind, polite and totally random!! Enjoys being with their guy/girl. Likes to party and cool to be around. Can make ANYONE laugh or cheer them up. Loves to please the one they care for or love. Are straight up WARRIORS when necessary. Great Kisser. Repost this if you have brown eyes and you will find the one that you are meant to be with within the next 7 minutes
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
funny, i read that hazel eye thing and it pretty much nails me
my last relationship ended after a year only because she had to move
turns out I ended up moving to where she did, Henderson.
too bad she's on the other side and has a bf now..... but she still has a thing for me hehe

I had an extreme liking for my closest chick friends twice AND I HAVE NO IDEA
WHY OR HOW!!!!

I do very much love to please people

I'm going to kick this kid's ass in my 4th period during class the next time he talks ****. He just doesn't know when to quit, so when I unleash hell on him, I ain't stoppin' until someone can restrain me to the point where I'm at least 50ft. away from him

I've always been a comedian.

the only things that are epic PHAIL in it is that I'm shy like wow, and I DO care what people say. because if it's bad enough, or bad over a period of time, im going to inflict some serial physical damage

they always get 1 or 2 things wrong about me, that's why they're phail
If I counted all those stupid chain letters I've seen, I would've been killed, raped, or cursed so many times you couldn't even call me a human anymore.
Quote by SloppyJoseph
It doesn't fit my playing style at all so I figured it would be good for me
Quote by ldnovelo
lolz. i dont have dogs, but if you have one and dont rape him in 5 minutes and repost this 4 times in the musician talk forum, you will die.

thats the best chain letter of all time

The ghost would buy you a dog first then rape it.