your scream makes me think of like evil gremlins or something lol.
but its good
Happiness is like peeing your pants

everyone can see it but only you can feel its warmth
i like it!! btw.. what part of ontario do you live in?
Gear:

Ibanez GSZ120

Mitchell MD-100S Acoustic

Roland Cube 60

Roland Micro-Cube
Vocals are way to loud. I can barely hear anything else so I really can't tell if it's that's great. And I don't like the way you recorded the vocals, the input volume is too loud or something and you might have used a bad mic or something.
My Gear
Ibanez SR520EX with EMG 81/85 and boost
Peavey Valveking Head w/ Crate Blue Voodoo Cab
Peavey VB-2
Spector Euro 4
Boss NS-2
Boss TU-2
the fight club thing in the beginning sounds so cool, but the scream feels to early. the recording quality is bad (it sounds like you're raping the microphone), and i don't really like the screaming. i like the instrumentals though
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
i used a shure sm-58, which is a pretty good mic...
i didn't record the vocals my friend did it for me, like he did all the volumes and stuff i just screamed. he's not exactly the best at it i guess aha.

and punkrocklite i live in a small town called "stirling" which is near belleville, which you probaby have never heard of. ahahaha.
i also don't know if this has anything to do with it, but i'm only 15... and just started screaming like a month ago.
i'm still trying to work on getting a better scream, so thats probably why it sucks.