i have been playing gutiar for a year and a half and have about mastered all the songs on the songs 4 beginers i am just starting to understand how to speed pick
and i would like to know if some people could help me out with some new songs like to play alot of classic rock and metal anything realy but country and newaged like plane white ts if some one could help me out it would be greatly aperciated

ps im sorry i cant spell
I've been playing about the same amount of time you have and to me the best songs for speed pick have to be Metallica, cliche but they have ton's of alternative picking in there. Just look into any old 80's metal they have tons.
frailpoignance, you're wrong actually. >_<
Metallica played almost all downpicking for their rhythm parts.

and.. i'd say try learning some Gn'R; Slash is pretty difficult master, and i think you'd have fun trying.
Metallica? James like, never alternate picks and most of Kirk's guitar lines are too hard for someone who has only been playing for 1.5 years.

I would try some metalcore-ish stuff. Trivium, Atreyu etc... Basically, they play fast and they aren't too talented themselves so it shouldn't be too hard. Killswitch Engage songs are pretty good for building chops.
ESP Custom Shop 40th Anniversary Eclipse
ESP Standard Eclipse-II
Ibanez AF85VLS