Alright so I'm using the tab off of powertabs.com (only one there)... and I have a question about one section.

Get the tab here:
http://powertabs.net/tab_download.php?id=16572

Get the song here (if you don't have it you should freaking be ashamed anyways ): http://samples.musica.mustdie.ru/i/...al/1999_446.mp3

My problem is at about 1:03 during that little descending part (right before the tremoloed power chords)... in the tab it's shown as basically this sort of thing:

4-4-4-5-5-4-3-3-2-1-0 (with each number representing a power chord, those aren't the actual notes)... basically it's just mashing, no fancy picking or anything.

But when I listen to the song... it sounds like a little "flurry" of notes partway through that.

Can't tell what it is. If someone could enlighten me that'd be awesome.

Thanks for any help.
Edit/Delete Message
Well, I only have GP and don't feel like getting powertab, but, I remember going through a lot of Immortals tabs, and most were wrong. If you export the powertab to a guitar pro file I'll gladly check it out.
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
Well, when I play it, it sounds pretty much the same. But, you can play it another way like this:

-----------------------
            -----------------------
            -----------------------
            -9-7---------5---4--2-------
            -7-7----2---3---3--3---------
            ---------0-------------- 

Thats another way you can play it, trem pick all of those except the 2:0.

Not quite lined up but oh well haha. That is the part you were talking about right?
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
Nah dude I mean the part that starts with this:

------------------------------------
-----------------------------------
-------14-14-13----9-9-9-10-10
-------14-14-13----9-9-9-10-10
-------12-12-11----7-7-7--8--8
-------------------------------------

that's how it has it in the tab but i feel like there's something else going on in the 997-10108 area (tremolo)