The guitar melody was very nice and the vocals were pretty good. Lyrics seemed pretty good and better than most of the pop grass-is-green lyrics.

Although its a very good song, I personally suggest you try to be more original. So many artists sound like you, even if you are good.
Really nice recording, guitar tone is great and although the part is simple it's not boring.

Your vocals are confindent and well controlled, its not a whine and its not overpowering. I feel to improve you could consider some kind of harmony either as an instrumental part or with your vocals, it sounds like you could manage it.

keep it up, and if you'd give a little crit on this:
The Double Barrels - Lost and Found

That'd be super.
Too much gain = Ears in pain
Pretty good song. Acoustic guitar is simple yet interesting. Your vocals are solid but could use some work. My only thought is on the louder parts it feels like you sing from your head voice instead of your chest voice. Belt it out man! Lyrics are pretty good. Songs a little short but it's good. Keep it up man. I liked it!

c4c? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=709681
Quote by Radio Addict
I personally suggest you try to be more original. So many artists sound like you, even if you are good.

I wouldn't really wanna purposely change the way I write to be more original...wouldn't that make me a bit of a phony? Appreciate the feedback though bro.

Quote by Nic Play Guitar

Your vocals are confindent and well controlled, its not a whine and its not overpowering. I feel to improve you could consider some kind of harmony either as an instrumental part or with your vocals, it sounds like you could manage it.

The vocals and acoustic were recorded at the same time, and I kinda wanted to keep it that way..simple you know? But I've transposed the song to piano so I'm able to harmonise with my right hand, and you're right, it does sound nicer. Thanks for the crit man.

Quote by JackFlash19
Pretty good song. Acoustic guitar is simple yet interesting. Your vocals are solid but could use some work. My only thought is on the louder parts it feels like you sing from your head voice instead of your chest voice. Belt it out man! Lyrics are pretty good. Songs a little short but it's good. Keep it up man. I liked it!

c4c? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=709681

I don't know how to sing So I dunno about head and chest and all that gear...I just kinda do it. Thanks dude.

Quote by mercedesisbenz
Sounded ok, but it's already been done before. You sound like you're forcing yourself into that vocal style and it doesn't sound natural. The guitar part fits for what it is, but I'd suggest trying to think outside the box a bit more.

check mine
http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=709099

Nah, it's how I sing man, I can't help it if it's crappy.
Thanks for the crit.
guitar kinda sounds like something i mighta heard hootie and the blowfish do. a lot of it sounds pretty generic, it also reminds me a lot of christian rock minus the jesusy lyrics.

i like happy drunk though, it's a much better song
Quote by chrisatgrace
good job with the one take stuff. the lyrics were great, the vocals were good, but could use some work, like all non proffesionally done vocals . i liked the chorus on this alot. the melody is great. i enjoyed that.

crit mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=11448221#post11448221

I also liked the chorus melody...I was like...hey, that's really melodic. haha. that's what i go for in all my songs, melody.

cheers bro.

Quote by uncreativeguy
guitar kinda sounds like something i mighta heard hootie and the blowfish do. a lot of it sounds pretty generic, it also reminds me a lot of christian rock minus the jesusy lyrics.

i like happy drunk though, it's a much better song

christian music? eeeeew. but i can see where you're coming from...i thinks it's the melody.

well at least you liked happy drunk. cheers dude.
1:20-1:25 i think you should be a little louder and at other parts like it. One of the few songs i actually listen to the whole thing. Nice job.
the guitar is very pretty. i also really liked the lyrics for the most part. you have a very good voice. yes, it isn't THAT different sounding...but it still has its own unique qualities. the songwriting was great. quality isn't bad either. i really enjoyed the song overall...its more my style than most of these on here.

crit me?
http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=712461
Quote by slapfunk_101
Nice song, just a bit unoirginal. Great voice and vocal melody though.

cheers mate.

Quote by HeavyPick
1:20-1:25 i think you should be a little louder and at other parts like it. One of the few songs i actually listen to the whole thing. Nice job.

none of my stuff is multi tracked, i just give it a go into the mic of my mp3 player, so naturally the levels aren't gonna be great.

thanks dude.

Quote by anOnyMouSanIe
the guitar is very pretty. i also really liked the lyrics for the most part. you have a very good voice. yes, it isn't THAT different sounding...but it still has its own unique qualities. the songwriting was great. quality isn't bad either. i really enjoyed the song overall...its more my style than most of these on here.

crit me?
http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=712461

i hate my voice, i think it's awful and terrible and every other negative adjective you could throw at it, but cheers mate.
Nice man, I really like stuff like this (simple, but still good)

Just try to get the vocals to sound more natural. (Not that they're bad how they are now)
I believe in Rock and Roll. Can I get an Amen?

Quote by rizo299
A drunk guy on the the bus asked me if i remembered the 60's. I told him i was 17 then he told me that everyone remembers the 60's.

I thought about it, and frankly, I couldn't fault his logic.
thanks guys. but let's put this baby to rest...and check out my rap song, welcome to andrew, it's awful.

cheers.