I believe that's what they're called. It's like when your soul leaves your body or something like that. How would I go about doing this and is there a risk of dying?
My guess: Drugs, and lots of them.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
It's called astral projection and you can't force it.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
No you won't die from it

It's also called astral projection. I think you can reach it if you go into a deep meditative state.
Quote by H^2

Wise words Trashfan.

trashfan
Quote by Chubbychunks
It's not going to be that great. Although particle physics does give me a hadron.
Quote by gunsnroses89
lucid dreaming... check out ld4all.com or the lucid dreaming thread. It is very, very cool. It is kind of involved. There is no risk of dying through this method either.

It's not lucid dreaming because you acutally are awake.
People said they've done it with I-Doser.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
****! Now this thread has to be closed. I'll report that post. And if it does I'll repost this at a safer time.

Edit: Nevermind....
Another One?!?!?!?! Ban Them All
Quote by SOADrox429
'Bring me the still-beating heart of a newborn child, and the world's rivers shall run red with the blood of the innocent.'

<\/> Fleshgod Apocalypse <\/>
Quote by jthm_guitarist
People said they've done it with I-Doser.

I'd like to meet these people you speak of.
All accounts I've heard are much like mine and gurantee it's a waste of time.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

WOW who the **** posted that pic of themselves with their balls blown off???
Quote by dogfennell
Whats a "liemthe guy?"
Quote by x_thurston_x
I'd like to meet these people you speak of.
All accounts I've heard are much like mine and gurantee it's a waste of time.

Yeah one of the I-Dosers is called Out-Of-Body and it doesn't work people were probably just BSing.
Quote by MrDURPEEDURP
when are the mods going to ip ban this guy!? tommorow?! GOOD GOD!!!

They can't, it's a whole bunch of people. Not just one person.
Quote by MedicreDemon
Yeah one of the I-Dosers is called Out-Of-Body and it doesn't work people were probably just BSing.

I haven't tried that particular one, but I've never had a succesful experience with I-Doser.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

-- Arthur Honegger

lucid dreaming

and drugs. i had it happen to me once while tripping dxm and listening to brian eno. i was laying with my eyes closed for a good thirty minutes when all of a sudden everything was white. i seriously thought someone had turned on the lights in my room. i was coming out of a cave into a mystical-kinda forest with a waterfall to the right of the opening in the cave. i saw some girl at the end and and started to follow her out then fell out of the trip.

/flameshield. i dont care what you think about drugs so please done endlessly post "drugs are bad" "you suck cause you do that ****" etc.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by x_thurston_x
I haven't tried that particular one, but I've never had a succesful experience with I-Doser.

^FFS it's not lucid dreaming.

I've had a succesful experience with Quik Happy but nobody believes me of course...My pupils were even dialated ffs.
Quote by NoLaurelTree000
lucid dreaming

and drugs. i had it happen to me once while tripping dxm and listening to brian eno. i was laying with my eyes closed for a good thirty minutes when all of a sudden everything was white. i seriously thought someone had turned on the lights in my room. i was coming out of a cave into a mystical-kinda forest with a waterfall to the right of the opening in the cave. i saw some girl at the end and and started to follow her out then fell out of the trip.

/flameshield. i dont care what you think about drugs so please done endlessly post "drugs are bad" "you suck cause you do that ****" etc.

Sounds like something out of fight club...
Quote by MedicreDemon
^FFS it's not lucid dreaming.

I've had a succesful experience with Quik Happy but nobody believes me of course...My pupils were even dialated ffs.

Out of body experience with any of them? I might just download it again and give it another go. My mind would wander way too much though, which was my problem.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

-- Arthur Honegger

Quote by jsbud11
They can't, it's a whole bunch of people. Not just one person.

What happened? Did they all get haxx0red?
Quote by SloppyJoseph
It doesn't fit my playing style at all so I figured it would be good for me
Astral Projection can be considered an O.B.E. Which is achieved with practice through meditation and trying to "float away" mentally. It can also be acheved naturally by danger that you don't know is going to happen for instance some people have reported seeing themselves have heart attacks.
Quote by x_thurston_x
Out of body experience with any of them? I might just download it again and give it another go. My mind would wander way too much though, which was my problem.

No not an out of body experience but Quik Happy acts as a happy pill.
Quote by MedicreDemon
No not an out of body experience but Quik Happy acts as a happy pill.

Long effect? Do you have a torrent or did you buy it?
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

-- Arthur Honegger

what would happen if you when 'out of body' and you couldnt 'find' your way back. this **** is too crazy for me, i always think about getting stuck in your mind forever and ****...
****, now im thinking lol, i wanted to go to bed
I saw a small clip of a guy who recreated an OOB experience without drugs. Basically it was a headpiece that went over your eyes. Inside it had a screen and that was all you could see. The head piece was hooked up to a camera behind you so you saw what the camera saw. The test subject (A news reporter) sat in a chair and went through this. What you see is your back while sitting in the chair. Give me a second I will try to find the clip. I am sounding like a crazy person right now.

Not exactly it but same theory. OOB
REMEMBER REMEMBER THE 8TH OF NOVEMBER!! I SURVIVED 4CHAN'S INVASION!!
Uneeded Praising Section:
Quote by The_Hottest_Day
Why didnt you get cable-less mics?

Quote by Oldmonkeys
lol good call

Quote by Kensai
^
^ That was at me so yes it is praise.
ketamine

the way foward.
Quote by akack
We beat you 6-0 you stupid mother ****er.

"Nobody likes an unkempt shrubbery - The monty Python appreciation society"
Quote by MedicreDemon
It's called astral projection and you can't force it.

Yeah you can, it just takes practice

Quote by The_Hottest_Day
I saw a small clip of a guy who recreated an OOB experience without drugs. Basically it was a headpiece that went over your eyes. Inside it had a screen and that was all you could see. The head piece was hooked up to a camera behind you so you saw what the camera saw. The test subject (A news reporter) sat in a chair and went through this. What you see is your back while sitting in the chair. Give me a second I will try to find the clip. I am sounding like a crazy person right now.

Not exactly it but same theory. OOB

Yeah, that's not really the same thing though. That whole thing was basically just confusing the f*ck out of your brain so that it goes a bit apesh*t

I OBE quite a lot. I don't meditate so much these days, but I think the amount I used to do has kind of changed me in some way. A lot of the time, when I lie down and start to fall asleep I feel like my soul (or in this case "ethereal body", if you know anything about the theory behind this stuff) becomes loose and a small push ejects me out of my physical body. It's actually pretty f*cked up, and scares the crap out of me every time. I'm trying to pluck up the confidence to try and go to the "astral plane" next time I'm "out" and see if there's any truth in it.

I don't really like to talk about this stuff IRL because at best people think it's weird and at worst they'll bring it up when you're out with friends and belittle you in front of everyone.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████