is it possible to pick a flat note i know flat chords but how do i make a flat note is every sharp also a flat of a different note also or something?
Err...

What do you mean by "is it possible to pick a flat note?" Yes, every flat note could be named as a sharp note. Ab could be named as G#, F# as Gb, and so on. It depends on context. You wouldn't write out a G major scale using flats, and you wouldn't use sharps when writing out F major, for example.
why? like i know my major scales but i use intervals not numbers thats why i asked i got sick of feeling in the dark when some one said 1 2 3b lol
ok let me master answer your question...

with the exception of b to c and e to f there is one note between each note that is both sharp and flat

for example lets take a to b (second string open and then second fret) the fret in between can be counted as either a# or Bb. so if you play 0-1-2 on the a string you are actually playing a-a#/Bb-b.

B-C and E-F are the exception as there is neither a flat or sharp between.

any questions?
These are what we call "enharmonics".

This rule applies to every note. For example, even though it's a half step between B and C, B can be considered Cb depending on the context/scale it's being used in.
Quote by Kensai
I know a good joke:

Women's rights.
Quote by Chubbychunks
I know a good joke:

Kensai's life.
Quote by natedapunk
is it possible to pick a flat note i know flat chords but how do i make a flat note is every sharp also a flat of a different note also or something?

It is possible to pick a flat note. Learn the notes of the fretboard. It's all chromatic. Each fret is a half step apart. You shouldn't have any problems with that really, especially as you say you already understand intervals, and to really understand intervals, you will have had to learn the chromatic scale.
yah i understood steps and everything lol ok nother question how do i make a minus not i saw some pple writing down c -
Quote by natedapunk
yah i understood steps and everything lol ok nother question how do i make a minus not i saw some pple writing down c -

The - means it's a minor chord. C- = C minor.

If you don't know what major and minor chords are, wait for someone else to explain it. It's really simple, but I'm really lazy.
^ i think he does know what minor chords are. i would like to recommend to him to read the sticky though. this is fairly basic stuff that is explained pretty well in there (imo at least)