hey guys...I know how to bend upwards but how do I them easily if I wanna bend downwards? I want to know how to do them properly and need some good exercises. Thanks
The same way you do them upwards, only downwards?

Just be careful of how much tension you put on the string when pulling it down. But then that's a given. And I find bending the top string down often results in my getting it caught off the neck :S
Quote by Mr Montana
And I find bending the top string down often results in my getting it caught off the neck :S

Too true . Also, be sure to keep pressure on the strings as you work out the bend. At first I tended to relax pressure on the fretted note and this kills your sustain.

Chris
what i do most of the time is any bend on the E, A, or D string ill bend down, and on the G, B e strings i bend up. sometimes ill bend the G string down for like a fast 1/4 or 1/2 bend. the process for bending down is the same as it is bending up. just play through some scales and bend random notes, you only get better at something by practicing it. you should get to a point where you don't even think about "should i bend down or up" just do what comes naturally.
Jackson RR Professional, early 90's japanese model, with EMG's

Digitech GNX3000

Crate GX 212