k, so pretty self-explanetory. me and my girl have been together for a while now and we fool around and junk, but all of a sudden she decides "her back kinda hurts"..... so i'm supposed to be giving her a massage tomarrow, and thats fine and all.........BUT MY PROBLEM= i'm usually not the guy in these long kinda relationships, i'm more like the "get hammered drunk and do stuff with chicks" kinda guy so i never diss out the massages. but this is different and kinda matters, so any help or tips would be really nice...
Thanks*
i own a fuzzy amp, what of it?
This video may help you. I've taken a massage course and I'm pretty good at it. One thing you'll want to change is using non-smelly/greasy lotion instead of oil...it's a lot less messy for you and her. Use a dime size portion each time you rub. Also, it's best to start easy and go gradually harder...start by spreading the skin with your palms...don't knead right away...it's tiring. In general, avoid breasts at the start (hehe) and the front of the neck (the back, on the other hand is prime territory...she'll feel like $1,000,000 at the end) since that's like choking. If you have additional questions, ask me.
Last edited by Fast_Fingers at Nov 9, 2007,
lol that's the best first response on UG i've ever seen.. but yea to be on topic, I seemed to have the same problem with my one girlfriend. She kind of just expected me to know how. So I just messed around and luckily it worked. good luck haha
Quote by Evdog89
lol that's the best first response on UG i've ever seen.. but yea to be on topic, I seemed to have the same problem with my one girlfriend. She kind of just expected me to know how. So I just messed around and luckily it worked. good luck haha

Thank you. It really is fun when the girl is also good at it...make sure you tell her what you're doing, since you'll be surprised how often you need one.
You RUB HER BACK. She doesn't expect a professional massage from you, and if she does, PILEDRIVER.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Quote by charvel king
yea a little more explanation might help
but thanks guys

F5 her ass!!
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦