Page 1 of 3
ok...heres my story..

it was kinda a long time ago when i was really young...so...i was kinda bored and when to make a bow and an arrow..it was just a pole with a couple of elastic bands tied together and taped at each end of the pole...den i use a very thin stick as an arrow...*ok fine..so i didn't make the arrow...*

so yeah...i was kinda excited with the ''almighty'' bow i made MYSELF...so i held the pole/bow with my thumb facing me...and the thin stick would run pass it...

i wanted to find out how far i could fire the arrow...so i pulled it back as far as i could and got ready to fire...and instead of the arrow running pass my thumb,it ran INTO it and broke off...so yeah...i was a child with a splinter of wood a cm long pierced into the side of my thumb..*the skin beside the nail..*...So i tried to be all smart and all and tried removing it with a pair of plyers...wasn't my greatest idea...Didn't go so well...i kinda opened the wound further...and instead of pulling the splinter of wood out,i made it go further in...talk about pain...

so what else? i went to the docter...he did the same thing but instead of plyers,he used something like tongs...but very shard and thin...and duh it didn't help..i kept screaming*i was seven...* so yeah...what could shut a seven year old boy up?a jab of anesthesia RIGHT INTO THE WOUND would help...NOT

yeah..it hurt like ****...and duh the doctor still couldn't get it out...so i had a piece of wood stuck in my thumb for about a month or two...till one day i just went pressing around the belly of my thumb and the splinter of wood came popping out from the bottom...*i had a hole at the bottom because my dad went to prick the skin to get rid of the pus...*

so yeah...thats my most painful jab of my life...share your storied and pain...
I had a shot in my arm once. Thought I was gonna die. They gave me a Scooby band-Aid though so I felt better about it.
My nephew had an ingrown toenail. They stuck two thick needles in his toe, and practically tore the nail off, and burnt the root.

It was painful even for me.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
heard that the gardasil shots are pretty painful, im a dude though so i dont really need to worry about it. but if a really whiny chick gets it... man that is a whole other pain
Quote by x_thurston_x
My nephew had an ingrown toenail. They stuck two thick needles in his toe, and practically tore the nail off, and burnt the root.

ouchh...that..is really really painful...
Quote by NoobOnZone
lol...scooby band-aid...how old were you dude?

Dude this was last week. Dont judge me!
Quote by x_thurston_x

In-grown toenail sucks so much. I got one in July of this year, and my toe STILL hurts a little from the growth of it. It's fully grown back, it just hurts. I can see why the needles would suck, if you even stub your toe lightly it HURT LIKE A BITCH and it begins to bleed.
Quote by SmElLy KiD
That is priceless man, you might be my new idol.

TS, whenever I see your username, I misread it as "isuckhardcocks."

Just had to get that out there.

We're ticking away, the moments that make up the dull days
Most painful injections? Meat.
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
i got teeth "injected" into my face by a dog....twice....
i seriously did get bit in the face twice by a dog though I really don't recommend it....it feels so terrible....it's not the pain that gets you, it's the horrible feeling of your skin after it's been bitten jaggedly open....*shudders*

but really, my most painful injections were probably just shots i had as a kid, i had to take 3 consecutive shots, that formed a triangle, that happened to hurt pretty damn bad, but i was like 10 at the time and could take physical pain like a man!
Scooby bandaids ftw!

Haven't had more than about 15 needles in my life, just your standard tetanus shots and such (though tetanus stings for some apparently).

However had 2 ingrown toenails clipped one 2 needles the other 4 needles.

Both times the needles hurt like bitches except for the 4th needle which I couldn't feel. Could not feel my toe at ALL. The Ripping of the nail on the 2 needle one was a bitch too, I swear the anaesthetics did nothing.
Quote by x_thurston_x

I had that done on both big toes on the same day, except I didn't get two shots, I got six for each toe.. THAT sucked..
I hate people. Especially black people.
I've been stabbed with a pencil before, about 1 inch of it broke off into my arm, it was pretty deep, so i left it there and put a bandage over it. A few days later, i changed the bandage and a tiny piece of the pencil was sticking out, so i took of needle nose pliers and tried to fish it out. It was quite painful, but i managed to get most or all of it out. I have a small scar there now, but other than that nothing but a funny memory.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I don't want to give myself over to a world of Regina Spektor, Van Gogh posters, and loud conversations about how wasted they got.
a fire work blew up in my ear last saturday and i went to the doctor and he injected all over my ear to try and ease the pain while he cleaned it... **** i've never been in so much pain(still gna take about a month to heal and i get that same cleaning process everyday...
METAL INJECTION!!!!!

Is probably the most painful thing you could EVER encounter!!
Gear.
Peters Chimaira tube amp
Harley Benton 2xv30's
IbanezS470(evo,paf)
Jackson dinky select series USA
ESP LTD EC1000VB
MI audio boostnbuff+crunchbox
Carbon copy MXR + smart gate
someone ban that guy. Thats fkn sick
Gear.
Peters Chimaira tube amp
Harley Benton 2xv30's
IbanezS470(evo,paf)
Jackson dinky select series USA
ESP LTD EC1000VB
MI audio boostnbuff+crunchbox
Carbon copy MXR + smart gate
I was never a fan of shots...doesn't hurt me much but I'm afraid of needles, I could never inject drugs or steroids.

EDIT: Oh my god...*reported* @ guy with no balls.
Funny that a guy named Eminem posted a naked guy.

This is why you shouldn't listen to rap people.
hooever posted that is a ****ing asshole. i almost barfed and you ruined my ****ing day. thanks. the worst injection ive ever had was a BCG. probably only coz i tensed my muscle when they stuck the needle lol
Quote by JoNnHannah
looks like someones been touching himself to much

lmfao

Quote by kaplac
bottle neck guitar slide will be perfect.

great slide.
great dildo.

its the perfect duo.
that pic was fake, but sick, nonetheless. (no belly button)
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
Quote by NoobOnZone
what pic? i don't see anything...

what was seen cannot be unseen.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I don't want to give myself over to a world of Regina Spektor, Van Gogh posters, and loud conversations about how wasted they got.
yeah..it hurt like ****...and duh the doctor still couldn't get it out...so i had a piece of wood stuck in my thumb for about a month or two...till one day i just went pressing around the belly of my thumb and the splinter of wood came popping out from the bottom...*i had a hole at the bottom because my dad went to prick the skin to get rid of the pus...*

The doctor couldn't get it out so he just let you leave? Was he actually a real doctor?
I was in China, they gave me an ass shot. I had to drop my trousers and everything. I guess I was nervous or something, as the nurses were all female, and it hurt like hell. Sore for 2 days.
Gear...
Peavey 5150, Squier, Ibanez RG2EX2, Yamaha F150, Ibanez RT150, MXR noisegate
Quote by Mr Montana
Funny that a guy named Eminem posted a naked guy.

This is why you shouldn't listen to rap people.

Just no.

on topic: The worst? Snowboarding about six years ago. Broke my leg. The bone went trough my skin. It wasn't nice. Had to take a pause. That was the worst part.
The jazz student
Quote by Doobergn
The doctor couldn't get it out so he just let you leave? Was he actually a real doctor?

yes he is...but there was nothing he could do that didn't cost more pain..
I had an injection to get a fluid sample from my knee. Also it wasn't just a normal needle, it was a ****ing hench thick needle. Seriously it was the most painful thing I have EVER experienced, and the bloody doctor had to do it twice cos' he didn't get anything first try.
Quote by Metal_Injection
METAL INJECTION!!!!!

Is probably the most painful thing you could EVER encounter!!

air injection, the air bubble would reach your brain and kill you, horribly and painfully
I have had a lumbar puncture, they stick a big arse needle into your spine, and had an IV line put in, they messed it up in my arm so had to put it in through my neck
steroids in my backside for inflamation not MUSCLES
My Bf had blood taken from his artery, not vain in hospital, he said that was more painful then any injection.
i hate dental freezing injections
too many trips to the dentist as a kid..
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
I got pain killer injected into my mouth for when my tooth was being pulled out.It wasnt to bad but i hate needles.You have got to fill for people with penal cancer, that would thucking hurt or eye cancer.My mum got some chemical in her eye and had to get some injection for it.I would of shat my pants on the spot if that happened to me.
My cancer spot is much bigger than yours

Quote by HumBucker666
I get carrot skinned regularly by a electrified carrot skinning device

Quote by GrEgUms1991
I have a small penis if that counts?

^ some pretty awesome sh!t ( click )

Europeans Unite!
I had a dental injecton they put on numbing gel - then stuck a huge needle in.

I didn't feel ANYTHING it was awesome.

Shortly after my face started to think that my chin was my mouth Dental numbness ftl...
probably dental injections or the BCG jab, about 3 or 4 people fainted when they did it at school and I still have the scar on my arm.
How ever old you are when you have the meningitis C injections...I had an allergic reaction to the innoculation stuff (what actually goes into your arm), and I fainted. When I woke up half of my freinds were worried as hell because apparently id had a fit before i fainted, and the other half were pissing themselves, because of how id fallen. I had the worst headache ever and had split my skull open, because i had fainted, hit my head on a bookshelf next to me, then on the back of my chair, then on the bottom shelf of the bookcase and finally on the floor. So yeah...although i suppose it wasn't the injection that was painful, it was the effects of the injection...
Last night, I had a line put in and blood taken at the same time (well, about 4 seconds apart).

Dear Jesus it hurt, but now I have matching red dots.
Third out in the MOD contest '08.
Page 1 of 3