well i wanna meet some friends seeing as how i hate mine... whats would be the best way to do this >.> im thinking raves would be good but what else?
Favorite Artists/Bands
1.John Mayer
2.Smashing Pumpkins
3.Moneta
thanks!
Favorite Artists/Bands
1.John Mayer
2.Smashing Pumpkins
3.Moneta
that's uncalled for....

Finding friends is about being willing to put yourself out there, say hi, join a conversation, i dunno take someone's wallet and steal their life they probably have friends (just kidding on the last one, don't do that) but seriously, you want friends, well they ain't gonna come to you, you gotta be willing to do the work, but it's worth it.
Peace,
Kyle
That guy needs to get banned.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Raves are a great place for meeting other ravers but if you aren't into that scene, maybe try joining some clubs at your school e.g. sporting.
electro music alliance

Moon of The Mighty Boosh Appreciation Society PM *Juno* to join!

Quote by The 6th String
I learned to dance by watching amputees have seizures...
Quote by Wheel
well i wanna meet some friends seeing as how i hate mine... whats would be the best way to do this >.> im thinking raves would be good but what else?

Curious...why do you hate your friends?
lol dont rave. fgt ****.

parties. just get real drunk, and be awesome.

its how i have all my friends.!
Quote by hightension01

Tell her
"I could be playing this *inserts Job For a Cowboys Doom Cd*
but i'd rather play this *inserts *David Crowder followed by Brewster*"

haha yeah that should work

Quote by Aqua Dementia
richrawr FTW!
start talk to someone when u are at a consert like if u are at ex. iron maiden then everyone else there also like iron maiden... its only to start a conversation
MEETING FRIENDS BY CAMMO_1234

Tip 1: Asking people how to make friends is not how to make friends... it just makes people think you're some kind of weird, perverted loner.

Tip 2: Re-read Tip 1.

Tip 3: If you hate the friends you already have, maybe you just weren't meant to have friends.

Tip 4: If people are repulsed by you, I always recommend plastic surgery... If they hate who you are, then so should you!!! Change...

Tip 5: If all else fails commit suicide... You're wasting my oxygen

Another helpful and insightful post from cammo_1234
LollipopSkeletonsLollipopSkeletons
LollipopSkeletonsLollipopSkeletons
Alcohol + clubs + awkward conversations = new friends. I've met hundreds of people that way.
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
Quote by richrawr
lol dont rave. fgt ****.

parties. just get real drunk, and be awesome.

its how i have all my friends.!

Are they as shallow as you?
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by Wheel

If you hate them, they're not your friends, genius.
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
raves u can make friends lol generally they are 13- 17 yr sluts tho
I am me. Live with it.
Quote by scarecr0w
at least you have friends...

that's so true

friday night im sitting in my room in the PIT...
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
go up to random people and start talking. if you have people in a class or have something in common start talking. it doesnt matter the situation really... as long as you have enough balls on you to make the first move... and confident enough to be yourself... eventually some people will like you and want to be your friend.

Quote by The Virtuoso
Yes, you sir win the internet!

Quote by saphrax
To put it crudely, every hole is a goal.

Quote by Fredde_
start talk to someone when u are at a consert like if u are at ex. iron maiden then everyone else there also like iron maiden... its only to start a conversation

I can totally imagine him being like "So, U liek Iorn MaydEn then?"

Everyone:
Ibanez RG1570 w/ Bareknuckle Pickups
Ibanez RG655
PRS SE Fredrik Åkesson Singlecut
Blackstar HT-5
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
BOSS TU-2
MXR M-108
Digitech Bad Monkey
yea in my old school when i was new there i just sat down at a random lunch table and very akwardly talked my way into the conversation...

although it was about pot and i smoked them out afterwards so it was easier to make friends

pot=friend maker
Quote by DieGarbageMan
i can become erect whilst displeasing women

What a talented person.
Making friends is very easy, as long as you're not at home there's probably a a potential new friend round every corner.

In bars - someone buys a drink you think is awesome, or has cool hair/tattoos/piercings. Tell them so.
At a party - go up to a random person and hug them. Ta da!
In a shop - someone picks up an item that you know facts about, tell them these facts. (Best to use this in music/dvd stores, nobody wants to be informed on sausages)
Anywhere - someone has a shirt of a band you like. Tell them you like the band too, and what your favourite songs/albums by them are. Same works with movie/tv show shirts.
At a gig - Say to someone who looks cool "I'm so f*cking hyped about this show, *insert band name* are the best band ever". This will pretty much work without fail.

There's so much more, but this is a decent starting point

Also, pretty much all of these work with picking up girls too. Enjoy yourself
Ibanez RG1570 w/ Bareknuckle Pickups
Ibanez RG655
PRS SE Fredrik Åkesson Singlecut
Blackstar HT-5
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
BOSS TU-2
MXR M-108
Digitech Bad Monkey
Last edited by Firewind Raging at Nov 9, 2007,
Quote by cammo_1234
MEETING FRIENDS BY CAMMO_1234

Tip 1: Asking people how to make friends is not how to make friends... it just makes people think you're some kind of weird, perverted loner.

Tip 2: Re-read Tip 1.

Tip 3: If you hate the friends you already have, maybe you just weren't meant to have friends.

Tip 4: If people are repulsed by you, I always recommend plastic surgery... If they hate who you are, then so should you!!! Change...

Tip 5: If all else fails commit suicide... You're wasting my oxygen

Another helpful and insightful post from cammo_1234

Well said, well said!
You hate your friends?....dickwad.
OMG!!! They're playing One!!!!!11fade to black11one11

God & Founder of UG Electronics

Electronics God of the Laney Cult

My Gear:

Ibanez RG370DX
Laney VC30-212
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss CS-3
Ibanez TS9DX
Depends on your interests. It's safe to assume that you are a guitarist, so next time you go to a guitar store to mess around, if you hear someone playing a song you know and they look like a cool person to talk to, strike up a conversation.

Another example, I love art. I could make new friends by going to a gallery on a friday night, or maybe taking an art class, and talking to the people around me if they look cool.