Ok so im building a les paul and i have almost everything all in order but i decided to get a floyd rose instead of a bigsby. I got it off of www.guitarfetish.com and its really nice but im wondering where i can get the routing templates for it...will the ones off the floyd rose website work or do i need a special one? Also im kinda worried about intonation problems because the bridge is only semi adjustable...you can only move the bridge in 2 positions. how do i ensure i space it out correctly?
Routing templates you can get of the official floyd rose website. its the same for most LFRs as well, though measure once to check.

As for intonation, just measure the distance between the saddle and the nut. It should match up as with the scale length of your guitar, or it should be double the distance of nut-12th fret.

The height adjustments dont affect intonation too much if you place the bridge correctly.
I've developed a complex where everytime I hear a Lamb of God song, I burst out laughing

My 7 String V build
My Main Guitars:
Kramer Striker FR-2027SM 7 String
BC Rich Afterburner Warlock
Washburn Xb100 Bass
My Effect(s)/Misc:
Digitech RP350
You'll just need to flush mount the floyd, no routing will be needed on top really other than the trem block down to the springs, I used the floyd rose templates off their site.
Also, you'll need a specific locking nut, R4 to be exact or at least a behind the nut lock.
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=708963
It's my thread on doing this.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
Quote by cloud_x_13
Also im kinda worried about intonation problems because the bridge is only semi adjustable...you can only move the bridge in 2 positions. how do i ensure i space it out correctly?

2 positions? No, the screw can be in 2 positions, but the saddle has a groove so you can move it back and forth seamlessly. The screw hole towards the rear is for cases where the saddle needs to be moved back a lot to intonate properly.