Im still new At this forum so i donno If there's another Thread about it ...........

well i have this Accoustic Guitar BUT its Strings Sounds Crappy a month ago I had my Fifth String Broken hehehe BUT my Cousin came & replaced the first Four Strings EXCEPT (the lower E & B) with new YAMAHA String Which They Sound Totally Amazing & better than the ones it had Before (my guitar) But then he left & travelled to another Country & ever Since i wanted To replace (the LOWER E & B) after i had my E (lowest broken as well) I tried To put another String BUT i couldnt Make it Tight So i cant Use taht string Coz its Luce SO HOW CAN I PUT STRINGS ?? & make them Tight So i can play on them ?? PLZ

*i donno if u get the picture here :S
Strings go dead from the moment you put them on. They start losing tone and the best tone is gone after a week or less. If you change one string you should change them all.

I just found Cleartone strings which are more expensive but the tone lasts a long time and in the end I think will be cheaper.
Quote by Guitar Hack
Strings go dead from the moment you put them on. They start losing tone and the best tone is gone after a week or less.

you clearly have never played ELIXIR strings