I don't need distortion, amp modeling or an expression pedal, just nice delays, reverb and chorus flangers and phasers.
Maybe a Zoom G2?

I have the G2.1u, it's a G2 with and expression pedal basically. The distortion and wah sucks, but you're saying you don't need them so maybe the G2 could work for you.
Got on the bus with me daysavaaaa
Probably a G2 (I have one too) or maybe Boss ME50.

Edit: Erm, how much does the ME50 cost? Maybe used if it's too expensive?
The G2 is about £45 new, the ME-50 is more like £150.

So yeah, there's a pretty big price gap there.
Got on the bus with me daysavaaaa
My bad then. I suggest you try out the G2 and the equivalent RP-series, to see which one you like better. Personally I like the effects in my G2.1U a lot.
The RP250 is approx. $150USD new. When I got mine at GC, I managed to talk them down a little, and even got them to throw in their warranty.
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
I hate the RP series and the G2 series. I must mention I am not a beginner. I only happen to be short of cash. So, please suggest good multi fx only!
I happen to think the RP series IS a good multi fx. Of course, it's all personal opinion. Not sure what you would consider good then, and if I take a guess at it, you probably won't find much at your price point, even used.
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
Quote by Hakael
I happen to think the RP series IS a good multi fx. Of course, it's all personal opinion. Not sure what you would consider good then, and if I take a guess at it, you probably won't find much at your price point, even used.
He may be thinking of the last generation RP300/200...