Does anyone know where any information is on schecter's 2008 guitar series. In know i should wait till january but i'm impatient dammit.
hahaha

don't worry, i'm as interested as you are, but unlike you, i have the patience to wait
It's just cos it's coming up to christmas, i swear it even if you aint that bothered about it, the days still go slower XD.
i want to know also, but im assuming only 3 ppl on UG would know
since im buying a schecter...but idk if i can afford it until even after christmas wich might mean in 2008
I'll probably have the money i just want to make sure if anything better comes out in 2008.
I didn't even hear about this, but I'm damn excited now.
EXPECTO PATRONUM!!!

Quote by Gunpowder
I know another racially insensitive scientific term. "Dark matter." Science, please! Dark people do matter!

Quote by InvaderTSN
What is this.....sarcasm? Some form of french toast?
Of course they'll come out with something better in 2008, but probably not till mid year or so. Don't expect there to be lines of new 08 guitars at new years..
Im guessing a C-7 Loomis hardtail will be in order (no it wont be the basswood bolt on version that people talk about, that was a prototype)

Also maybe a C-7 hellraiserFR
Set neck C-1 with a Wilkinson and H/S/S config, that'd make my year. Preferrably in trans-black with abalone binding on body, neck and headstock.
Quote by axe_thrasher
Does anyone know where any information is on schecter's 2008 guitar series. In know i should wait till january but i'm impatient dammit.

It will probably be announced during the magical wonderland known as winter NAMM.
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
it would be cool if they came out with a c8 8 string
even tho i am not such a big 8 string fan i would buy one from schecter cuz their prices are good and quality like gibson/fender
i'm new in these.. i have the money but i'm just waiting for new guitars/
can someone tell when they put some new info. or guitars for 2008???????!!
thaks
Just sign up for their newsletter; they send out emails for their new guitars.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
speaking of Schecters. i've never played one before and am looking into getting a hellraiser C1 FR. i love thin necks (ex:ibanez wizard, ESP thin-U) how do the Schecter necks compare to these? are they thin or fat and bulky like strat or BC Rich necks?
They need to make a Floyd equipped Avenger Hellraiser. That would make my life.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
off topic, but is their that great a tone difference between the c-1 blackjack and the c-1 classic?
They do sound a tiny bit different, it's not huge though.

I'd recommend getting a C-1 Elite or C-1 Plus and throwing your own pickups in there, though.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
There's a thread with some pictures of what are supposed to be 2008 prototypes on sevenstring.org. Most of them were quite ugly
Im in love with zacky's (a7x guitarrist) new guitar!!
does anyone knows if that one is coming in the 2008??????
thaks
im trading my C1+ for a pt fastback, probably tomorrow. the dealer i go to has the new book, ill flip thru it and let you know if anything looks interesting.

Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011